Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pounding headache

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

and once again a huge headache due to the French !, yesterday's bastille day celebration proved a veritable display of french culture:

1.) party over at 8:30, they stayed until almost 10:00 demanding food

2.) when told we are closed, they get angry although the invitation clearly says 8:30 (that getting angry crap doesn't go very far with me)

3.) they place dirty plates on top of clean buffet plates (how disgusting)

4.) the waiters didn't even have to move for passed desserts, they jumped on them as soon as they walked in through a door, as if they where going to skip them... NASTY taking 3, 4 up to 5 pieces from a butler style placed tray .... DISGUSTING

5.) No respect for anybody in line, wanting to skip, on top of everybody it was like feedeing time at the zoo, errrr animals are more civilized

6.) grabbing you and pulling you to ask you a question... 0 LEVL OF POLITENESS

THIS IS THE "REFINED" FRENCH CULTURE ?... and they wonder why the international language of diplomacy shifted from french to English

one note: most french women are butt ugly and most french men look really gay

Guest bcnjunkie

oh ! and the little dirty looks didn't get them far either !, you wanna be rude french ? bring it on ! these nasty French start complaining and bitching even though this is a FREE party for them. worst part, most of those nasty people should feel privilged to be at one of our events, because they can't afford us ! and the one's that can won't hire us because they are too cheap ! I love it when they start complaining about stuff in total english mutilation, then I reply to them in much better French accent than their english mutilation (and I am even more rude to them back in their own language ! their look of confusion is priceless). ps, eve dealt with french country people ? WOW ! make white trash look refined !

Guest bcnjunkie

honestly ! that wasn't just a made up subject line, they really gave me a huge headache that I still have right now >:(