Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clarisa

KING ARTHUR

Guest Clarisa

I saw this movie last night. It is well worth going to see it. Keira Knightly does a nice job in her role. The fight scenes were great. The story was good. It made me shed a tear due to the death of some characters. This version of the legend is unlike the others. It doesn't focus on the king and his power but more of his efforts of knowing where he belonged and the camaraderie of the knights. I liked the realism the movie had of love, friendship, loyalty, & betrayal. For the ladies...Lancealot is a cutie. I was hypnotized by the man.

Guest sarahcj

I thought it was OK but....no magic, no lady of the lake, no avalon....tsk what have they done!!

Guest Clarisa

See the story of the movie was before all the glamour of arthur being king. That's why it had none of that. Also, all movies prior to this version were mainly fairy tale. Ever since the new findings bring a more realistic view to King Arthur the tale has changed, it's not as mystical as it used to be.

Guest LeVeL

This is a movie, that I been wanting to see it looks very action packed. The main girl in the movie is hot...I just love her six pack.