Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Yahel At Avalon July 24th

Guest trancemelody

Guest trancemelody

On Saturday, July 24th, DJ & Producer Yahel will be making a New York City Appearance at Avalon Nightclub.

Digitally Imported Radio and Trance Melody Productions are proud to present a live video/audio feed right from the club. If you live in the New York area, come out and party with us. If you can't make it then don't worry - we will bring the party to you. Simply tune into DI's Trance channel and join thousands of "virtual party goers" to hear and see Yahel's live session!

For More Info e-mail to info@trancemelody.com

or visit www.di.fm

Guest joeygk

this will be interesting to see....webcasting a live event with audio and video. I'll definitely stop by to observe this! awesome!!

TRANCE IN YOUR PANTS?

I thought I'd finally cured the lil' guy, and then he relapses.

this will be interesting to see....webcasting a live event with audio and video. I'll definitely stop by to observe this! awesome!!

TRANCE IN YOUR PANTS?

spank me, daddy. i'm being disobedient.

Guest web_norah

TRANCE IN YOUR PANTS?

spank me, daddy. i'm being disobedient.

spank.jpg

Guest JMT

what are the chances of hearing "The Voyage"?

that's the only track I know of Yahel's. I wonder if he plays it in all of his sets like Ferry does with "punk."

same here, so i would want to hear it if i saw him. probably wouldnt be as offensive as ferry and "punk" since i dont know if yahel is around here that often.

Guest huey

what are the chances of hearing "The Voyage"?

that's the only track I know of Yahel's. I wonder if he plays it in all of his sets like Ferry does with "punk."

same here, so i would want to hear it if i saw him. probably wouldnt be as offensive as ferry and "punk" since i dont know if yahel is around here that often.

If that's the only song you all know of Yahel's, then your missing out with not hearing his song "Avalanche" :o. If you can't find the song, let me know.