Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So disappointed!

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest kcariaga

I have to agree about sat night! All of the bs at the door about reduced admission pissed me off and we all decided to go elsewhere. I guess we made a great decision because it sounds like nothing was missed. I am getting sick of Crobar, too and all of their antics!

Guest LdySphynx

I've heard from alot of my friends that went to Crobar on Saturday that it SUCKED big time ???

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Glad some of you agree with me :).

Im just happy this thread has stayed active for a bit lol.

Guest marcvane

u people always expecting so much ..

gotta learn some more ;)

WORD TO THAT!

PROPS TO CROBAR For Switching shit up for Miami!

Guest shannon_coolj.

You should have left when I did to go see Nic.

thats what I told her last night Dan :P

hey! i came to hear our "real" music at jazid, right? which, by the way, eyevee (sp?) made up for the crap i heard at crobar the night before....so thank you! ;)

Guest ramon

You should have left when I did to go see Nic.

thats what I told her last night Dan :P

hey! i came to hear our "real" music at jazid, right? which, by the way, eyevee (sp?) made up for the crap i heard at crobar the night before....so thank you! ;)

yeah shame she's moving to nyc this week .. that was sort of her going away party i guess.

ill keep you updated regarding ozzie's jazid party.

luciano , villalobos and matthew dear can always make up for a bad night of music. :)

billy patrick saturday.

Guest lyrik

Yousef was boring, really ? normally pumps out some quality house !

you were there? oh man I must have been really wasted...please tell me I that we didn't run into each other and I forgot I even talked with you....too many free drinks were flowing my way behind that DJ booth.

Guest web_norah

could it be that people didnt get "it"? i only say that in remembrance of that Oxygen party when Yousef came....

Guest lyrik

could it be that people didnt get "it"? i only say that in remembrance of that Oxygen party when Yousef came....

No Norah he was boring and I am a fan and know how he usually plays...he curved his style for Miami and that room and it didnt go off well at all....no feeling or energy in his set and seemed like he was just going through the motions.

Guest web_norah

hmmm thats surprising.

he absolutely rocked NY the night before, tag teamed with Lottie towards the end of the boat ride and people were asked to leave so they could start cleaning up and he ended his set on a super good note............strange things happen in Miami i guess.

Guest bcnjunkie

you were there? oh man I must have been really wasted...please tell me I that we didn't run into each other and I forgot I even talked with you....too many free drinks were flowing my way behind that DJ booth.

you said hello to me, we hung out for a bit !, earth to lyric !

Guest lyrik

oh shit - i wonder who else I seen that night...sorry Jorge everyone and their mother was handing me drinks that night and I was really gone.

Guest bcnjunkie

oh shit - i wonder who else I seen that night...sorry Jorge everyone and their mother was handing me drinks that night and I was really gone.

just kidding, I wasn't there ;D

Guest lyrik

Man! Thats not...okay I guess it is funny...but to tell ya the truth I was actually convincing myself that I remembered talking with ya....what a drunk night that was.

Guest bcnjunkie

Man! Thats not...okay I guess it is funny...but to tell ya the truth I was actually convincing myself that I remembered talking with ya....what a drunk night that was.

sorry dude, I couldn't resist ;D