Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiesto @ space, fri sept 24th?

Guest JMT

Guest bcnjunkie

Tiesto is back cos he is epic man

you are sooooooooooo much better than people that like trance. ::)

I don't get it, I think being epic is good no !, trancers can never be happy

Guest LeVeL

but they BOTH played tunes we've heard many times before.

I agree with you there John but I guess Markus Schulz playing Peter Martin- Perfect Wave and Nikola Gala really made sealed it for me. But I will be at this Tiesto event for sure, us older cats have to show the kiddies how to really party.

[move]As I said before Househeads fear him, Tranceheads love him, the one and only Tiesto.....lol ;D.[/move]

But aside from that anyone know when Ferry is coming back, I miss the guy. :'(

Guest web_norah

i liked trance back in the late 90's....99 was the year i quit enjoying it but back then Oakey and Sasha had a much different sound than today's trance

Guest Tru1

If you notice that both PVD and Tiesto are 18+ and on Fridays. From a business standpoint it is definitely the way to go. There are maybe 5-6 DJ's in the world who can sell out a venue the size of space. Not interfering with the busier night (Sat.) and giving a sneak peak of the club to people that don't normally get to go is a recipe to make a lot of money and not piss off the core crowd. In addition, why pick up a 5 figure artist fee on a night when you are already going to be busy anyway?

Guest JMT

nothing but elitist propaganda.

oh, and i love trance and i love house. there must be something wrong with me.

same here.

trance AND house??? riots in the streets! dogs and cats living together! mass hysteria!

Guest JMT

but they BOTH played tunes we've heard many times before.

I agree with you there John but I guess Markus Schulz playing Peter Martin- Perfect Wave and Nikola Gala really made sealed it for me. But I will be at this Tiesto event for sure, us older cats have to show the kiddies how to really party.

[move]As I said before Househeads fear him, Tranceheads love him, the one and only Tiesto.....lol ;D.[/move]

you know it L.

Guest JMT

damn.....i think im gonna celebrate my bday at delux and then check out tiesto.... :D

SUPER..... didnt know it was your bday.