Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you herd?

Guest cutchemist

Guest cutchemist

"Everybody wants you......everybody's had you........makes not difference to me.....around you" :P

It's a female vocal.

Any help is appreciated :'(

Guest cutchemist

No, but I like the lyrics.

Yea right....Its a very long song with alot more words.......Sandra sang every word of the song with her eyes closed......then broke this shit up with a bad a$$ base line

Guest swirlundergrounder

No, but I like the lyrics.

Yea right....Its a very long song with alot more words.......Sandra sang every word of the song with her eyes closed......then broke this shit up with a bad a$$ base line

Don't know but I like your saying..cancel my suscription I don't need your issues :P

Guest cutchemist

Last night I remembered another line of the song :o

"Everybody wants you......everybody's had you.....makes no difference to me......then it all just fades away.......around you.....around you"

• 1 year later...
Guest djscoob

I know the song you're talking about. I think its called "Makes No Differen" I'll find out for sure. I have it on a mix cd, but i need it on vynil so i can use it at clubs.

Guest djscoob

THe name of the song is "Around You" and it by Motorcycle (same artist as the song "As the Rush Comes"). It's very hard to find because it was never realease. Its only on White Label in Europe.

Guest swirlundergrounder

THe name of the song is "Around You" and it by Motorcycle (same artist as the song "As the Rush Comes"). It's very hard to find because it was never realease. Its only on White Label in Europe.

The white may be floating aorund on www.gemm.com. That site hasn't failed me yet...

Guest cutchemist

Thannks guys...i thought it was motorcycle...wasn't sure though...

thanks agian...reallly....I got a toshiba gigabeat for x-mas 40G...can't wait to fill it up...

ok here is another one if u feel like helpin'

female vocal i heard on the end of a sander k. set from paris

"Tricky time never slows...it walks me by with out bother ing to say(I'm not sure cuz its hard to make out)...

"Luck time never stops ....it almost knocks me down with out bothering to say.....say hello....say hello....say hello"

Guest kcariaga

deep dish - say hello....prob angello and ingrosso remix

you could tell which mix too, wow your good :P

HAHAHA....

Sorry Diego, but that is too funny! ;D