Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space, Crobar, NV Breaking News!!!

V. Barbarino

this is not a poll, CJ's board is messed up  

1. 1. this is not a poll, CJ's board is messed up

Guest fairyDust

ugh guess earplugs are def required at NV on fri then. i love the system but its too loud at times :-X

hey Danny I still have the ones you gave me..lol..

Guest AlanS

I liked the old nexo/eaw install at space better...then again...maybe I just haven't heard the dynacord used to its fullest potential yet. Even if I compare apples to apples, with Oscar spinning on both, I'd still go with the old system, it had a rawer, pounding punch to it.

Crobar NYC and NV have both hired the same company that installed the Alpha Dynacord sound system at Space Miami. The system was originally designed by Louis Puig and installed at Space for WMC 2004. At the time it was the first in the country but now it seems that the rest of the country is catching the Space bug. Crobar NYC swapped half of it's Phazon sound system for the Puig designed system last month and will soon replace the other half. NV just purchased the same system which will be installed on Friday for Danny T. Rain in Vegas also installed the same exact system that is at Space.

Space beat them to the punch again.

*for the record, if you could combine the clarity of mazes funktion with spaces punch, then that would be a system!

well, I've just heard crobar ripped out the dynacort and put the phazon back in after VC complained.

Guest pod

The block will be interesting sonically for sure.

Dynacord at Space and Envy, Funktion One at Nocturnal.

I consider the Funktion One at Nocturnal to be the first proper Funktion One install in town. The Maze one was installed well, but the mariposas running the joint apparently didn't believe in maintenance contracts. Nocturnal's got the finances and the knowledge to keep the system tuned...I smell a sound-off in the near future for us sound geeks (all five of us).

Guest JustDade

The folks at Funktion-One refer to Maze's system as "Funktion-One Lite". They had a F1 DanceStack speaker system but they didn't have any of the processing or other elements. The system they're doing for us is extreme. Tony Andrews and Dan Agne have designed a completely custom rig for Nocturnal. They've even gone so far as to design and build custom mixers that are sonically pure. Crazy stuff.

Guest saintjohn

custom mixers? dade, let me know when you're ready for that follow up feature in club systems international.