Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Every Day Has Its Party in NY (NY POST)

Guest web_norah

Guest joeygk

Okay.....did you see the pics that went along w/ that article in today's post. *note to self --- the people at Quo are tragic.

I'm kinda annoyed they recommended Le Souk on Sudays....quit tellin' people about that party, it's gettin too crowded! >:(

Quo Thursday was good once when Dimitri was spinning...otherwise not my choice for a thursday. Have not tried PM on Tues or Wed and if Marquee Wednesday is like Tuesday (pushed paris hilton out of my way on tues) then I'll skip! Mondays I usually head to Le Souk, opinions on Hiro? Bored models do not make a good party in my opinion-

Guest web_norah

Isnt the Marquee like a total poser type of joint? just a question from what i have been told.

Isnt the Marquee like a total poser type of joint? just a question from what i have been told. >>

Yes definitely...too much of a "scene", very young girls and very old men...some b&t but not bad considering the amount of press they've gotten. Like I said before, there are alot of models but eye candy doesn't make a place fun. I'm used to pretentious but something about Marquee rubs me the wrong way. It is a beautiful space though, i'll give them that. I think i might try my luck at PM or check out ruby falls tonight...has anyone been there yet?

Guest joeygk

i think the Le Souk is a good party, albeit i've yet to see a high profile celebrity there...

I've seen Danny Howells, Sasha & Darren Emerson there.....they're major celebrities in some circles! ;) ;D

Isnt the Marquee like a total poser type of joint? just a question from what i have been told. >>

Yes definitely...too much of a "scene", very young girls and very old men...some b&t but not bad considering the amount of press they've gotten. Like I said before, there are alot of models but eye candy doesn't make a place fun. I'm used to pretentious but something about Marquee rubs me the wrong way. It is a beautiful space though, i'll give them that. I think i might try my luck at PM or check out ruby falls tonight...has anyone been there yet?

I was at PM last nite. I enjoy it there- fun DJ spins pop and Top 40 stuff with a twist- total poser scene and very glamorous and all that- the door policy is uber-harsh...might be worse than frenchy at Cielo, Norah (remind me to tell you how he got screamed at by Patrick McMullan at that cielo party a couple weeks ago.) It's all about the people you go with...also Aryn's boyfriend throws the party so we get bottles and tables so why wouldnt we just love to go? ;D

Guest web_norah

that french fcuk from Cielo needs a slap, new hair do, new stylist and someone telling him to go back to France....he is such a stupid weisel........i hate him >:(

-

that french fcuk from Cielo needs a slap, new hair do, new stylist and someone telling him to go back to France....he is such a stupid weisel........i hate him >:(

-

well when aryn and I and a friend from out of town went to that party, the french dude was fucking with everyone...and Patrick McMullan showed up and frenchy wouldnt let him in!! to his own party! When he realized he was making a mistake, it was too late, Patrick flipped out, screaming at him, then forced them to let the entire line in, and refused to take any photos for the evening, a big loss for Cielo as a whole-- his shots get placed on his website and are adjacent to photos of almost every celebrity and amazing event throughout the country and world, actually.

so im sure frenchy was reprimanded for that incident. the entire rest of the nite he was kissing ass big time...it was funny to see. I wonder if he is even still there?

Guest joeygk

Stupid Doormen ---!

Back when I lived in Miami -- Stephan another stupid french weisel was the door man at the old space (back when it was selective on who gets in/dress code) & SPIN -----> I swear to god he was an ass. He knew all of my friends and I b/c we went out clubbin' at least 4 days a week for like two years and he still acted like he didn't know us and gave us sh*t. There are countless threads over on CP miami dedicated to what a duche bag that guy was.

Fabrizio the doorman @crobar miami (not sure if he's still there) was great --- but he was Italian.

moral of the story --- Italy 1 - France 0

Stupid Doormen ---!

Back when I lived in Miami -- Stephan another stupid french weisel was the door man at the old space (back when it was selective on who gets in/dress code) & SPIN -----> I swear to god he was an ass. He knew all of my friends and I b/c we went out clubbin' at least 4 days a week for like two years and he still acted like he didn't know us and gave us sh*t. There are countless threads over on CP miami dedicated to what a duche bag that guy was.

Fabrizio the doorman @crobar miami (not sure if he's still there) was great --- but he was Italian.

moral of the story --- Italy 1 - France 0

i love you. you tell stories well.

Guest joeygk

brienza.jpg

Sex god Fabrizio Brienza is packing up his Dolce & Gabbana suits, fur coats and pointy lizard boots and moving to the Naked City. For three years the native of Campobasso, Italy, has been ruling the door at Miami's hottest nightclub, Crobar, creating as much of a splash with his sartorial choices as he does with his dashing good looks.

<from paper magazine>

Guest web_norah

sorry but "sexy" Fabricio is a tosser, closet gay and tries to play heterosexual on reality TV (Travel Channel).....he gets no cookies from me....

and that Cielo fcuk is still there, saw him last week.....i want to give him a piece of my sometimes rotten mind...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Guest joeygk

sorry but "sexy" Fabricio is a tosser, closet gay and tries to play heterosexual on reality TV (Travel Channel).....he gets no cookies from me....

I could care less about his on screen antics or sexual activities -- he never made me wait in line --- not once --- therefore he get's nothing but love from me. I have ADD and waiting in line is quite the issue, especially if Larry is w/ me.

He's on the travel channel, how random?!?! You watch a lot of TV don't you? ;):D ;D

brienza.jpg

Sex god Fabrizio Brienza is packing up his Dolce & Gabbana suits, fur coats and pointy lizard boots and moving to the Naked City. For three years the native of Campobasso, Italy, has been ruling the door at Miami's hottest nightclub, Crobar, creating as much of a splash with his sartorial choices as he does with his dashing good looks.

<from paper magazine>

im better looking than him.

Guest web_norah

I could care less about his on screen antics or sexual activities -- he never made me wait in line --- not once --- therefore he get's nothing but love from me. I have ADD and waiting in line is quite the issue, especially if Larry is w/ me.

He's on the travel channel, how random?!?! You watch a lot of TV don't you? ;):D ;D

i care because he treats people like shit and thats not right! and trying to play macho when you're really not is a serious tired antic.......

let me guess, he was nice to you but he was always a jerk to most girls.....hmmmmm

TV is my life and career and yes, i watch it lots. Fabrizio is on Get Packing Travel Channel

Guest joeygk

i care because he treats people like shit and thats not right! and trying to play macho when you're really not is a serious tired antic.......

let me guess, he was nice to you but he was always a jerk to most girls.....hmmmmm

TV is my life and career and yes, i watch it lots. Fabrizio is on Get Packing Travel Channel

omg -- he was always nice to everybody --- well at least the pretty people ;) --- girls never had any trouble gettin into Crobar --- NEVER they were always ushered right in, at least during my Miami run 2000-2002. Crobar always had a girl to guy ratio of like 3-1 --- that's why the place was so popular.

Not like the duche at Cielo. >:( >:( >:(

Guest joeygk

all this talk about door men --- does anyone else feel the need to listen to: Circuit Boy 'The Door' (Danny Tenaglia remix) ;) ;D

Guest web_norah

i never dealt with Fabrizio at Crobar, always dealt with Michelle or Kimmy....now as far as him being nice...... :-X