Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reviews?

Guest macboy

Guest macboy

I don't have to tell you what event I'm talking about. There was only one event of any importance last night in SJ. So how was it???? ;D

Guest djtroko

The event was really good. The place was not packed but it definately was not empty. A lot of people got there really late pretty much as Roland got up on the decks. His set was excellent. A lot of really good and new tunes. Really good pumpin house. He's a really cool guy by the way. Anyways, I had a really good time and it was a great party.

Guest eljumping

The event got off pretty good, wish Roland would have played a bit longer though, cool set Troko.

Guest antonio

The event was a total blast............the LAUNCH sessions have just started.........many more launches to come.

As for the music, Raymond Portela started off with some really nice lounge/deep style house music, while everyone started to arrive.

The opening set was in charge of DJ Troko, who played some great deep house. His set was the perfect opening for ROLAND, who was amazed at the knowledge of DJ Troko as for opening his main act.

ROLAND played for 2 1/2 hours, and absolutely loved the vibe and energy showed by the people who attended the event. He was amazed at the sound efforts and production of the whole party, especially the projection screens, laser, and dancers. He definitely will come back to throw a longer set, and to fill any other venue twice as much as this time.

Thanks to all of you who attended and remember that all our events will have VIP to our active forum members..........it all will keep getting bigger and better!!!!

Guest Juliana

For those who don't attend the launch party last friday I have to say that was a great party. :D :D

ROLAND was excited with the crowd that attend the event and his performance was awesome. I really, really have a great time.

Hope cooljunkie released more events like that one,it was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

congrats to those in charge and to cooljunkie.com ;)

Guest biznation00

Had an awesome time in San Juan! BIG thanx to Antonio & the crew for makin' us feel @ home. Roland & I left with a BIG smile & were very impressed by how much the peepz got into it. Roly threw down a jem of a set. Fun, Funky, Electro, type stuff... SICK, SICK tunes! Incredible vibe, GREAT party!

Can't wait to come back! ;)

We luv PR.. BIG thanks from Roly & I! :)

Guest Torsy

Those who missed the party... well, you missed a great party. I left early because of personal issues but the time that I spent there was quite awesome. DJ Troko played some cool stuff,and I also had the pleausre to meet him, by the way he is a super cool guy ;). Because of my early departure I missed Roland but I could tell by the replies in the forum that it was a blast. Also the party was full of lots of cool people with the same interest in music. It was a well organized party. To those girl who didn't arrived to the party, you missed lots of cute guys including Roland's manager. In general, it was a total succes.

And to Antonio keep up with the good work, hope this lauch give birth to a lot of bigger parties. It was a pleasure helping you and also working for you. Love ya!!! ;D

Guest djtroko

I am glad that the people that were there all had a great time. Thanx to everyone that made the party posible and who worked hard to make it Happen. Very Special thanx to ANTONIO who worked really hard all the way. Thanx to Monchi, Roland, Biz, Ricky R(lights) all the sponsors and promoters and anyone who directly or indirectly had something to make us have fun in this event. I had such a wonderful time dj'ing and I am very thankful for the crowd response, specially when I played Def Leppards - Photograph (lee cabrera remix) and I also wish that Roland would have played a longer set. Hopefully next time he will do a sunrise session.

DJ Troko played some cool stuff,and I also had the pleausre to meet him, by the way he is a super cool guy ;).

Thanx Torsy... Nice meetin ya!!! Sorry ya had to leave early. Definately missed Roly's set... Next time...

Guest axel

Oh yeah, definetly a very good party, although it wasn't packed. Great crowd, very nice vibe. Roland's set was tight, everyone was feeling the energy, period! Antonio keep'em coming bro!! Props to Troko also... ;)