Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need help!

Guest katedae

Guest katedae

Hi Everyone! I'm a miami junkie and i'm going to be in NYC next weekend (July 30 - Aug 3) and i'm having trouble finding any event listings. If anyone could let me know what's going down or some sites to check it would be much appreciated!!

;D ???

Hi Everyone! I'm a miami junkie and i'm going to be in NYC next weekend (July 30 - Aug 3) and i'm having trouble finding any event listings. If anyone could let me know what's going down or some sites to check it would be much appreciated!!

;D ???

tell us what you love, and we'll help figure out where is best to go 4 u ;)

Guest katedae

I'm in to prog, tech house, intelligent breaks, and a little electro. what i'm looking for is a chill atmosphere with people who know what's up, i really want to make the most of my time in NYC since i don't get up there that often! ;D

Guest web_norah

i'd go to Sullivan Room on the 31st, Ralph Lawson plays and he is an excellent dj .....tech house and some electro

thats my Sat pick

Guest joeygk

Sullivan Room --- best tech house in the city hands down --- and it's a very small chill lounge in the Village.

www.sullivanroom.com (there's also an electro party there on thursday)

Friday --- Kenny Hawkes (a fav among music snobs) & AstroGlyde will being doing a boat party around manhattan. It leaves from Pier 40.

& Rauhofer is throwing down an "experimental set" @Crobar on Friday, which will be a really cool event since he normally only spins at the Roxy for the boys.

Guest joeygk

you want tech house -- doesn't get any better than this --->

Pete Moss is @Table 50 on Saturday! :o

*just saw this myself. ;D

Guest katedae

Thanks so much :-*

I was thinking about the sullivan room but I wasn't sure about what was going on next wekend! I appreciate the help!! See you there!!

I agree....table 50 and the sullivan room are right next to eachother and table 50 has a great vibe- upscale but not pretentious and a nice space. I was there 2 Saturday nights ago, cool staff, not too crowded, really comfortable. Might go on Thursday- Mark Ronson spins.

I agree....table 50 and the sullivan room are right next to eachother and table 50 has a great vibe- upscale but not pretentious and a nice space. I was there 2 Saturday nights ago, cool staff, not too crowded, really comfortable. Might go on Thursday- Mark Ronson spins.

how did you come across this message board, btw? Ive been wondering. im glad you participate- you certainly know where to go out in ny. ;)

how did you come across this message board, btw? Ive been wondering. im glad you participate- you certainly know where to go out in ny. ;)

;D Thanks! I have an office job by day and spend alot of time web surfing. Don't remember exactly what I clicked, but I'm glad I did!