Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cedric who?

Guest mikepayne

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fended

Cedric is definitely looking more Cuban lately......I would have never guessed.

Congrats to Cedric, Ralph, Space and Crobar. I think this was a win win situation for everyone.

Guest jona7

Its been a while, but I had to get in on this one...

No comparison between these 2 DJ's. Cedric cant mix(trainwreck after trainwreck), Ralph can...end of story!!

The reason a lot people in Miami love Cedric is because a lot of people in Miami dont know jack about music or being onbeat.

I still wonder how this guy gets gigs, hes lame and very cocky and dont deserve to be up on any decks in Miami.

;)

I totally agree. I don't know how this guy is still playing...? ???

Guest andrew_thomas

I never heard Cedric at Crobar but he is rippin Space a new one now. ;D

im convinced u dotn know music..

all u know is how u run around liek a chicken in a club lolol

Guest pod

I'd rather have someone running around like a chicken in a club than a bunch of trainspotting zombies. ;D

When Cedric was at crobar, he was hit or miss...I think he got too comfortable there.

However, since he has been at Space, he has been on the path of redemption in my book. Each time I've heard him, he's done better and better, and is fitting in well to his new home.

Guest Eddy Guerra

cedric rocks, point blank.. u might not like the way he played at crobar but every dj plays diffrent in every club, i bet u if u hear him at space u will never talk bad about him unles u r just a plain hater!

Eddy, I think you didn't read my post very well. I do like Cedric as a dj, and I have to admit that I like him better as a producer. I mean the kid has a lot of talent and really good taste (musically I mean). I'm not a Cedric hater, I was just trying to say that finally Cedric is playing with all the Miami pro's, what a pleasure, you know what I'm saying. He should definitely be open to new things, and stop being so cocky. He doesn't own the world, at least not yet. More power to the kid. That's it bro!!! get it now....And yes I liked him at Crobar, a lot!!

wasnt qouting you, i was quoting mdp

Guest mikepayne

Alright already, cut me some slack! I'm not the one that brought it back up again... ;D I haven't heard Cedric play at Space and I'm reserving judgement until I do.

I should have named this thread "Ralph kicks ass" instead, I think everyone missed the real point.

Guest andrew_thomas

I never heard Cedric at Crobar but he is rippin Space a new one now. ;D

im convinced u dotn know music..

all u know is how u run around liek a chicken in a club lolol

And all you know how to do is dance like a little girl. :P ;D

u mean dance and get girls :);)

Guest Eddy Guerra

Alright already, cut me some slack! I'm not the one that brought it back up again... ;D I haven't heard Cedric play at Space and I'm reserving judgement until I do.

I should have named this thread "Ralph kicks ass" instead, I think everyone missed the real point.

just giving you a hard time there mikey

Guest bcnjunkie

I'd rather have someone running around like a chicken in a club than a bunch of trainspotting zombies. ;D

When Cedric was at crobar, he was hit or miss...I think he got too comfortable there.

However, since he has been at Space, he has been on the path of redemption in my book. Each time I've heard him, he's done better and better, and is fitting in well to his new home.

mainly miss !