Clubplanet Nightlife Community

General Exit Questions??

kvanzile9

ok now who sings that Good N Evil song that i hear almost every week??

when does draper's shit come out...i thought it was supposed to be this week or something like that???

and i know there has to be a harder version of da boy tommy-"charge" out there cause when its played at exit it has the same beat but it sounds a little different and its not because of the sound system either!!! so yeah if anybody's knows these answers give me a holla!!! thanks cwm26.gif

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

yeah thats the one i have too....but the one at exit does have the same kind of beat, but its alot harder with a different background and i higher pitched beat!!! i dont know???

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

hey tranza who sings the good n evil song??? pm me!!! thanks

------------------

its all good man, thats the only version i have too....got to keep looking i guess!!! thanks alot though!!

------------------

I got the real version(the one played at EXIT) sent to me last night.

Sergeant Pepper - Charge (Aj Duncan Mix)

... the one draper plays

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Guest peekhour

Whats up......trust me i've been looking for that Good N Evil song forever. Someone told me that Amadeus does it but it is not out yet...i'll def let u know if i hear something,,,,i'm going to be looking for it! cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"