Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude!

Guest pod

Guest AlanS

Hard Edge Disco is the shit ;)

But who is DLC?

Give me a Jackin DJ so that I may sample a taste of the Lyrik.

Come out next time Lyrik spins if you want some jackin tunage.

Guest mikepayne

I'd never heard of Donald Glaude before Saturday night, but I was impressed. The laser show shooting onto the screen was pretty damn cool, too. Much cooler than the props they've been putting up on Friday night lately.

Guest bcnjunkie

I'm sorry to hear it Norah, he probably played different in Opium because of the venue !, but Crobar was great, he did a phenomenal job ! and that wasn't hard house (maybe at the end with some tribal) but he did a good while of blasting techno ... he did great !

Guest kitmobley

I'm sorry to hear it Norah, he probably played different in Opium because of the venue !, but Crobar was great, he did a phenomenal job ! and that wasn't hard house (maybe at the end with some tribal) but he did a good while of blasting techno ... he did great !

you're absolutley right about that mate! ;) can't wait to hear some real hard style up in da club.

if you get a chance, download my latest- entitled 'humpin' n' pumpin' -> http://www.promisefamily.com/mixed-sessions/kit_mobley_humpin_and_pumpin.mp3

Guest bcnjunkie

listening to it now !, has traces of some old school techno. Dig it. Nice tracks, love the lengthy intro.

Guest kitmobley

title:

Humpin' 'n' Pumpin'

description:

Hard Dance/Trance/Techno/House

1. Abandon - Underground_OGR - Mix_Tidytrax

2. James Lawson_Phil Reynolds - Filthy Criminals

3. Ali Wilson & Matt Smallwood - Devastation

4. Alex Calver - My Style

5. Johnymac - Feelin Muzik(Original)

6. Barry Diston - Trippin' Hard

7. Alex Calver_Johny Mac_ Harddrive - Crackhead

8. Alex Calver - Deformed

9. Alex Calver - Papa New Guiena

Guest bcnjunkie

I didn't listen all the way to the last track, papua new guinea was on there... been a long time since I heard that track !

Guest kitmobley

I didn't listen all the way to the last track, papua new guinea was on there... been a long time since I heard that track !

my mixes are built like a rollercoaster. they normally start out slower and build into the harder, faster, energetic drive that i know everyone is begging for. Deformed is a great track with alot of hard style influence. (even has a few samples from resevior dogs) The last track features a hard dance sound with samples and piano lines from the ever so famous papa new guinea. Belive me. If you listen all the way through it. you're going to want to hear it again. oh and by the way...... it helps if you turn the volume all the way up and make sure that "super bass" button is pushed on your radio.

i guess im a bit late to this thread...not only DG was good, but the guy had the most energy ive seen out of almost any featured dj at Crobar...its pretty cool to see a dj going ballastic over a track or 2...

He's also a pretty humorous guy, when he was out in the patio at space...looking forward to see him again, and the gallery speaks for itself.