Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GRAND OPENING OF GODSKITCHEN SATURDAYS!

Guest Jason Jollins

Guest Jason Jollins

Up-front clubbing with a wicked edge erasing the lines and blurring the boundaries of the typical clubbing experience. Prepare yourself for an eclectic musical experience that ranges from Russian gypsy punk bands to live electronic acts and the world's biggest djs. Combine this chaotic mixture with interactive performances and plenty of surprises, and you have a recipe that is sure to cause a rumble in the NYC scene.

Anarchy in Godskitchen: Saturday, the 14th of August 2004:

Level 1

Main Floor:

DARREN EMERSON

SUPREME BEINGS OF LEISURE

DAVID JOSEPHS

BRENDAN BENKE

afterhours with EDDIE BAEZ

Level 3

Pink Room:

JASON JOLLINS

w/ special guests

SUNBURN

MARC ALLAN

after hours with DJ ZIGGY

Sky Lounge (rooftop)

CLEVELAND

This is an 18+ event!

*Presale Tickets for this event are $20 at http://www.wantickets.com; $25 at the door.

*Reduced Admission ($20): Events@UnitedUnderground.com to be placed on Jason Jollins reduced admission list.

General Admission: $25

Ikon is a newly renovated club located in the former Exit building. The third floor is where the pink room and sky lounge (outdoor terrace) are located which make up an comfortable atmosphere and vibe. The newly installed sound on the main floor is excellent and the new renovations make for an overall beautiful space. Looking forward to a great night!

Ikon

56th (between 11th and the West side highway)

Strap it on --- I love Darren Emerson --- !

God I cant remember the last time I was at this place- Is it still a pit of doom or has the crowd/vibe improved? I'd love to party again in such a massive, impressive venue but ive certainly got my hesitations.

but I do like Eddie Baez and I've been wanting to check out Jason Jollins....

Guest joeygk

we're gonna do it up proper -- bust out your glowsticks and dr. suess hat! :P

we're so going to exit for this one hooker. I refuse to call the place Ikon either.....it's still Exit, don't front. we can even pre-party at my place and walk over --- it's up in my hood. *EOW

we're gonna do it up proper -- bust out your glowsticks and dr. suess hat! :P

we're so going to exit for this one hooker. I refuse to call the place Ikon either.....it's still Exit, don't front. we can even pre-party at my place and walk over --- it's up in my hood. *EOW

4-real we are going to go?

Guest joeygk

bitch just do as i say, or i'll slap you around! yes, we're so going --- we need to mix it up --- we go to the same 4 places every weekend. Emerson owns -- RECOGNIZE! ;D

bitch just do as i say, or i'll slap you around! yes, we're so going --- we need to mix it up --- we go to the same 4 places every weekend. Emerson owns -- RECOGNIZE! ;D

i concur! make sure Scandal J comes too, I'll make sure aryn does. Also, please email me with your new email address- do it now.

Guest joeygk

listen rent boy - u knows i ams busay! step off fewl. don't you have a street corner to go work?

*check your hotmail.

listen rent boy - u knows i ams busay! step off fewl. don't you have a street corner to go work?

*check your hotmail.

judging by your rapid response to all these posts, i can definitely see how busy and important your job must be.

;)

and you wish I was a rent boy cuz then you could buy me rather than waste your time pursuing me!!