Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vma block party ticket info.

Guest dillon12

Guest dillon12

Does anyone know where you can go to buy the tickets for the block party in club row for that weekend? Please anyone..

Thanks!!

Guest dillon12

Whatcha talkin about Willis???????

MTV is having a block party downtown miami the last weekend of this month. The video music awards are being held at the arena. Has anyone heard about this? It is posted on this site.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BigMikeMon

So I understand theres a block party down town Miami, can anyone tell me what you get for the 25 bucks?

Not thats it's a money issue.

Hi All I am new here I'am from Detroit coming down for the VMA's with our company.

Ariving 26th-30th

I guess were going to some party at 5:00 on the 28th at a place called the Mansion for some party for Kerry Edwards White House party. Anyone heard anything about it?

Will be in town so if anyone is board let me know will try and meet face to face and say hello or have a few drinks.

Peace out

Guest pod

The VMA Awards are secondary. The real event is at Space, this Saturday August 28th.

Guess what, get there before midnight and it is free.

040828_lg.jpg

Description: 10pm-12am The Red Stripe Lounge - Join us for a Red Stripe and Smirnoff Ice open bar. Then hear the 3 finalists battle it out from 12.

Talent: Finalists Scott Nelsen, Rocky Castro & DJ RC. Later on hear DJ's Oscar G & Cedric Gervais. Sunrise Sessions w/ Roland, Ivano Bellini & Cue. Hip Hop with Lazardi, Tony Tone and Radamas.

Time: 10pm til 12 noon

Ages: 21+

Cover: $20 and up. Free until 12am with the password.

password is 'cooljunkie'.

The VMA Awards are secondary. The real event is at Space, this Saturday August 28th.

040828_lg.jpg

Description: 10pm-12am The Red Stripe Lounge - Join us for a Red Stripe and Smirnoff Ice open bar. Then hear the 3 finalists battle it out from 12.

Talent: Finalists Scott Nelsen, Rocky Castro & DJ RC. Later on hear DJ's Oscar G & Cedric Gervais. Sunrise Sessions w/ Roland, Ivano Bellini & Cue. Hip Hop with Lazardi, Tony Tone and Radamas.

i'll be there!

...but after after 12am, does it mean im gonna have to pay cover? ::)

see u there!

Guest LeVeL

Ariving 26th-30th

I guess were going to some party at 5:00 on the 28th at a place called the Mansion for some party for Kerry Edwards White House party. Anyone heard anything about it?

Will be in town so if anyone is board let me know will try and meet face to face and say hello or have a few drinks.

Peace out

Yeah I heard about the party at Mansion the Democrats are doing a fundraiser for the Kerry/ Edwards Campaign. The party is supposively going to be hosted by No Doubt, LL Cool J, Shaq and some others.

Guest sobe2004

040828_lg.jpg

POD - we all know you take pics for CJ but when were you put on the Space payroll??? You are such a shill for LP . . .

040828_lg.jpg

i'll be there!

...but after after 12am, does it mean im gonna have to pay cover? ::)

see u there!

::):P :-X