Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the FINAL Astro&Glyde at Abaya this Friday!!

well the time has finally come...

the last of one of the craziest monthlys in NYC...

Astro&Glydes annhilation of Abaya the first friday of every month...

Come down and help us celebrate and just get messy this Friday August 6th as we celebrate the end of this wild and crazy ride with Astro&Glyde!

coasterfromhellcopy-vi.jpg

as always opening duties by Abaya resident James Ayalon

10pm

$6 watermelon martinis ALLLL NIGHT!

party is 100% FREE!

Abaya is located at 244 East Houston St(btwn Ave A and Ave B)

Come down and relive all the debauchery of the last 17 months with us this Friday!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Guest joeygk

I stopped by & thank god the nightmare that is Abaya is finally over.....I love A&G they rokk it out proper.....but I've had more problems w/ the door at Abaya then anywhere else in the City. Crobar, Avalon, Cielo >>>> never any problems. Abaya, I have issues everytime. We had 2 girls & 3 guys and the punk ass duche bag at the door told us that one of us guys needs to stay outside until more "dudes" leave the club. he was fokkin' serious.....!! We get inside, the club is at half capacity. I'm serious, they try to maintain proper girl/guy ratios ..... wtf is this, spring break 97 Panama City --- This is fokkin' NYC.

Door Man @Abaya -- SUCK IT.

Joey I apologize about that...

the party ended up being one of the best we ever had there, but still wastn perfect due to me dealing with lots of door problems.

You should have found me and I would have made sureyour friend walked right in...

It got a little fucked up when I had 3 different groups of friends walk up as like 5 guys no girls...Pissed the doorguys pretty bad.

2 more weeks at Abaya and no more A&G there...

our new spot should not be so bad...I think you will like it.

Guest joeygk

No worries Andy, it's not your fault.

so i just got back from Le Souk....I needs to sleep now. Stupid M-F work week fokkin up my party plans.

I stopped by & thank god the nightmare that is Abaya is finally over.....I love A&G they rokk it out proper.....but I've had more problems w/ the door at Abaya then anywhere else in the City. Crobar, Avalon, Cielo >>>> never any problems. Abaya, I have issues everytime. We had 2 girls & 3 guys and the punk ass duche bag at the door told us that one of us guys needs to stay outside until more "dudes" leave the club. he was fokkin' serious.....!! We get inside, the club is at half capacity. I'm serious, they try to maintain proper girl/guy ratios ..... wtf is this, spring break 97 Panama City --- This is fokkin' NYC.

Door Man @Abaya -- SUCK IT.

I told you I'm better looking than you. I've never had an issue there. In fact, they've shuttled me in almost every time without even asking for ID. :P

I want to add, that the door policy at Bungalow 8 is the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever seen- that place is the most retardly exclusive venue in NYC. and what do you get when yo uget inside? you get the chance to possibly see a celeb and a palm tree here and there.

That place is guarded so celebs and people with notoriety can do coke and enjoy PDA's without reading about it in Page 6 the following morning.

Guest Cosmigonon

I want to add, that the door policy at Bungalow 8 is the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever seen- that place is the most retardly exclusive venue in NYC. and what do you get when yo uget inside? you get the chance to possibly see a celeb and a palm tree here and there.

That place is guarded so celebs and people with notoriety can do coke and enjoy PDA's without reading about it in Page 6 the following morning.

What's PDA??? ??? :-[

Guest agent99

Bungalow 8....last time I was there was Thanksgiving Eve (a tough night to go out if there was one) and the reason we were in is that I already had male friends inside buying bottles...that's the only key to their door policy. I'm not in the business of paying $300 for a bottle of absolut and there are better venues anyway.