Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your political party?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest saintjohn

republican - but not for the reasons you might expect. when i first registered, there were more democrats. i thought that by joining the smaller party, my vote would count a little more (percentage-wise) in the primaries. what can i say? i was a teenager - it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Guest endymion

my point is, you must define "unnecessary"

Okay, sure. "Necessary" is a relative term isn't it? Hunting down Osama bin Laden immediately after he killed 3000 of us was "necessary". Didn't do it. Seized some oil fields instead. Those oil fields were less "necessary".

Unseating the Islamist Sudanese government that is currently "harboring" Islamist militants that are currently committing genocide against 'their own people' as you're reading this would seem to be "necessary" by your logic. All of the lines about the US being opposed to evil in the world and going after regimes that harbor Islamist militants, that was all bullshit. There is no oil in Sudan.

Guest durrtylexx

I most often vote Republican. That is the party listed on my card. However, I do cross lines and vote for a Democrat when I feel he/she is the better candidate.

same here