Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what time does ...

AndrewChibale

Guest Skytraveler

Ya see even Seattle has 24 Hour Starbucks Damn FL needs to get more and more 24 joints besides Denny's!!!

hehehehee

Guest JMT

there are 2 starbucks on every block in seattle, and across the street from each pair of them is a seattle's best. that city is the birth mecca of the coffee house chains. only fitting they have 24 hours ones.

Guest swirlundergrounder

there are 2 starbucks on every block in seattle, and across the street from each pair of them is a seattle's best. that city is the birth mecca of the coffee house chains. only fitting they have 24 hours ones.

Washington is also known as the evergreen state, Seattle is known as the 'Emerald City" becuz it's so green. But let me tell you that there are more Starbucks than trees in downtown Seattle!!!!! There's even Starbucks in banks and in alleys and in parking garages.....

Guest JMT

Washington is also known as the evergreen state, Seattle is known as the 'Emerald City" becuz it's so green. But let me tell you that there are more Starbucks than trees in downtown Seattle!!!!! There's even Starbucks in banks and in alleys and in parking garages.....

yup, ive seen it. my sister lives there. its really laughable how many there are.

Guest coach

Yeah, but do you know WHY there are Starbucks all over Seattle? Why it is the coffee capitol of the US? Because it's always fucking gray and depressing there. I lived there for 5 years when I was younger, and I can totally see why Starbucks and Grunge music were born there. Beautiful city, world-class mass transit, top-notch art scene, but horrible weather.

Guest JMT

Yeah, but do you know WHY there are Starbucks all over Seattle? Why it is the coffee capitol of the US? Because it's always fucking gray and depressing there. I lived there for 5 years when I was younger, and I can totally see why Starbucks and Grunge music were born there. Beautiful city, world-class mass transit, top-notch art scene, but horrible weather.

i thought it was because they were founded there? ;)

yeah, it rains more days out of the year there but oddly enough (didnt know this until i went there) for actual inches of rainfall it doesnt beat most cities, even new york has more.

Guest coach

Yeah, but do you know WHY there are Starbucks all over Seattle?

Blah, blah, blah. Mr. Smarty-pants.

Yeah, there is not a lot of total rainfall, but it drizzles all the time, and it is very cloudy and foggy. Kinda like London weather.

Guest r3nz0
Yeah, there is not a lot of total rainfall, but it drizzles all the time, and it is very cloudy and foggy. Kinda like London weather.

The only difference is that people in Seattle brush their teeth once in a while. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I lived there for 30 years. Where did you live in Seattle

Guest swirlundergrounder

World class mass transit? You're thinking of San Fransisco. Seattle is far behind in that category! About 20 years behind...

Guest swirlundergrounder

yeah, it rains more days out of the year there but oddly enough (didnt know this until i went there) for actual inches of rainfall it doesnt beat most cities, even new york has more.

Nope. Seattle has one of the highest suicide rates in the nation next to Alaska becuz people who live there suffer from wsevere winter depression syndrom. There are 2 drugs that have Seattle by the balls and those are Crystal Meth and Caffine....! Yuck........

When it rains in Seattle. The mositure lingers around on the ground for a day or 2 after it rains and just when it drys up, it rains again and again and again. I remember some winters where you don't see the sun from December all the way until March...

It sucks.. You want to stay inside all the time and everyone who go's out clubbing wears heavy clothing and there's no air conditioning there, so when the clubs get packed, it gets really hot inside especially in the DJ booths.....

But in the Spring and Summer, Seattle is one of the more beautiful places that I've ever seen! It's really scenic.

Guest coach

Near Green Lake across the highway in the hills. It's been a looooong time. When I lived there, they had world-class mass transit. Other cities used to come and study it because it was so good at the time. Maybe they didn't keep up.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Near Green Lake across the highway in the hills. It's been a looooong time. When I lived there, they had world-class mass transit. Other cities used to come and study it because it was so good at the time. Maybe they didn't keep up.

They haven't kept up. At least the voters haven't allowed the city to. All the proposals for mass transit around the area have been voted down over and over again. No one wants to pay for it and the city planning over the years have been horrible.....