Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Backstreet boy beat up Paris?

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

Hilton Pressure Taking Its Toll on Carter

Pop singer Nick Carter broke down in tears during a reunion with his Backstreet Boy bandmates in Los Angeles on Friday - after he was quizzed over ex-lover Paris Hilton's shocking bruises. The hitmaker has rubbished speculation that he was responsible for Hilton's injuries, which were discovered after she was spotted with a swollen lip and bruised arms at Hollywood's Concord Club last Wednesday. The couple split on July 22 following a seven month romance which many believed would end in marriage. Carter struggled to regain his composure as he and bandmates AJ McLean, Howie Dorough and Kevin Richardson worked on new material at a recording studio. He finally snapped after a passer-by berated him over the alleged incident. He ran to his car and was photographed sobbing with his head in his hands. One onlooker tells website Popstarinsider.Com: "Suddenly it got very intense. I won't go there with what happened, but the situation was sad. Next things we knew, Nick was in his car crying. I was about to cry too!" Hilton has refused to confirm Carter's explanation that she received the injuries during an S&M photo shoot.

Guest pod

I'd be more inclined to believe the S&M excuse since Nick Carter doesn't look like he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Guest LeVeL

Hey I can imagine Nick beating up Paris Hilton.......you know that he is from the mean backstreets of Orlando. But also one thing you have to take in account here is that Paris Hilton is so thin that anything can bruise her.

Guest bcnjunkie

I'd be more inclined to believe the S&M excuse since Nick Carter doesn't look like he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

LOL ....