Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space & Nerve: a double dose of Roland this w/end!

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

aight peepz, here's the deal...

Roland & I have been asked to play & host this Sunday's "Hang on" party @ Nerve along with Stephan Luke & Cue! So to those of you who just can't seem to "Hang on" till the "Sunrise Sessions" every Sun. Morn' @ Space, here's your chance to catch Roly doin' a special one time guest slot @ Nerve this Sunday ONLY! :o

plus, I'll have a few Roland surprises to give away... ;)

Guest list for Nerve Sunday &/or Space Saturday email:

Biznation00@msn.com

Lookin' forward to joinin' Cue, Stephan Luke, James & the "Hang on" family this Sunday, August 8th! :)

www.spinbalance.com << Cue

www.clubspace.com

Damn, I would LOVE to check it out (havent seen Roland & Biz in a long time), but the surf is calling me. Biz, I know you understand me here!! Every weekend these days Im Cocoa Beach bound, gotta feed my 1st addiction. One of these days you have to join us Biz, the invite is always open!

Tear it up Roly!

;)

Guest biznation00

Damn, I would LOVE to check it out (havent seen Roland & Biz in a long time), but the surf is calling me. Biz, I know you understand me here!! Every weekend these days Im Cocoa Beach bound, gotta feed my 1st addiction. One of these days you have to join us Biz, the invite is always open!

Tear it up Roly!

;)

I feel ya rob... I know there's a chance of a swell for the w/end, but this party is a one time thing for Roly & I. So you know we're gonna do our best to make it happen for Cue & Stephan! I'll save my surf itch for tuesday...

Drop by if your in town.. we'd luv to hang with ya! ;)

btw klit,

Roly begins @ 1am sharp!

Guest biznation00

I WOULDN'T MISS THIS FOR THE WORLD. LOVE YOU ROLY!!!!

;D

is the kid with the mohawk comin' with you? ::) ;D

Guest biznation00

You will definetly see me there!!! I better see your asses at Space though next Friday !! L.O.L.

it's on like donkey kong! ;)

im gonna be a nice guy and show up 4 a little bit ;) ;D i hope to see you fuckers there so i can talk shit to you !! 8) peace