Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need a Roommate!! DJ's/Producers - be as loud as you want! (Brooklyn location

Guest lasix

Guest lasix

Looking for a roommate starting Sept. 1st in East Williamsburg/Industrial Park. (Current roommate is moving out!) The spot is pretty spacious - 850 square feet, with 13 foot high ceilings in a converted warehouse space. There ARE bedrooms! The building and the neighborhood is mostly made up of artists and musicians.. so if you like to play loud music, you ought to be able to deal with other people playing loud music too.. it never really gets that bad though, and everyone in the building is pretty cool and keeps to themselves.

Morgan Avenue stop on the L train is only 1/2 block away (only a 15 minute ride to union square!). laundry in the building. Access to a HUGE roof with views of the city skyline. The nieghborhood is developing pretty quickly.. in the past year, a new bar opened right across the street from the building, plus a video store/coffee shop. There's also an organic food store right across the street - local bodegas not a far walk away either. The building is wired for T1 internet, but I'm currently on a DSL. I'm open to change that if need be. The apartment is cigarette-free (however, the roof is only one flight up, and smoking in the hallway is allowed as well)

Also - any type of indoor construction is ok with the landlord, so if you want to build a studio or rip down your bedroom and rebuild it-- not a problem! I should also mention.. if anyone is somewhat handy, and is looking to move in 2 people, not just one, we can build a 3rd room inside the apt, lowering the rent to $584 each!

Please note: I do have a siamese cat .. so if you can't deal with cats, this aint the joint for you!

email me at madtired@hotmail.com for more details if interested to set up a time to come check the place out.

Rent is $875 + gas/internet.

First/Last Month + Security Deposit

Guest joeygk

I think you should push all the furniture into one corner and make your apt 1 huge dancefloor ---- yea, why don't you go ahead & get on that and throw an afterhours this Friday while your at it!

Guest lasix

I think you should push all the furniture into one corner and make your apt 1 huge dancefloor ---- yea, why don't you go ahead & get on that and throw an afterhours this Friday while your at it!

shh..

its saturday

Guest joeygk

so do you use your turntables for good or evil .....(ie do you spin house or trance)!

A potential roommate needs to know, b/c they could move in and be forced to listen to hours upon hours of Cinematic Dub, Happy Hardcore, Gabber.....or Fairy Trance!

Guest lasix

so do you use your turntables for good or evil .....(ie do you spin house or trance)!

A potential roommate needs to know, b/c they could move in and be forced to listen to hours upon hours of Cinematic Dub, Happy Hardcore, Gabber.....or Fairy Trance!

hahah..

i play mostly techno + tech-house, but I have a decent house collection going now too..

and of course some evil acid techno and hardcore in the backcatalog :D

Guest lasix

im spinning tonite at mark cafe if you (or the potential roommate) want to come by..

moremusic-081204.jpg

and lunatarium next friday as well..

Guest joeygk

hahah..

i play mostly techno + tech-house, but I have a decent house collection going now too..

and of course some evil acid techno and hardcore in the backcatalog :D

Techno & Tech-house is fine ---(although too much tech-house puts me to sleep>>Terry Francis/Craig Richards = snooze) but LONG LIVE TRONIC TREATMENT!