Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your religion?

Guest Cosmigonon

Guest durrtylexx

from religion to food gotta luv Cooljunkie..

"Only in America"

;D

I found that grocery shopping is as, or more expensive then eating out....

Then only meal I'll eat at home is breakfast..I have a Seinfeld diet. Cereal whenever I'm hungry at home...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

90% OF CATHOLICS I TALK TO, DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR OWN RELIGION ESPECIALLY GUIDOS, KNOW PLENTY OF NE ITALIAN AMERICANS WHO SUPPOSEDLY PRACTICE CATHOLICISM AND ARE CLUELESS ABOUT IT. I'M GUESSING OF A GOOD EXAMPLE WHO IS RUDE, ANNOYING, BIGOTED AND COULD NEVER LEARN HOW TO TRULY EMBRACE A RELIGION,,,, PROVEN OVER AND OVER ON THIS SITE

Guest bcnjunkie

So all of this talk about cooking makes me want to change my answer to "hedonist".

I am not familiar with this term :P

from what I have heard, you're very familiar with this term ;D

Now I am positive its called a Dump Cake and you know what I'll go above and beyond and I'll post the recipe to this awesome Dump Cake.......yes you heard right.......immature bastards.....lol :P ;D

show me the recipe, bitch. I think you are mistaken and are intending to say Bundt Cake.

but dump cake is sooooooooooo much funnier

Guest durrtylexx

So all of this talk about cooking makes me want to change my answer to "hedonist".

I am not familiar with this term :P

from what I have heard, you're very familiar with this term ;D

I've been to a few of their sermons interesting stuff ;D

Now I am positive its called a Dump Cake and you know what I'll go above and beyond and I'll post the recipe to this awesome Dump Cake.......yes you heard right.......immature bastards.....lol :P ;D

I have heard of Dump Cake and I'm fairly certain I too, have a receipe for it.

;)

Guest bcnjunkie

Dumpcake: Is that a methaphor for some kinky deviant sexual fetish ?

About religion: I believe in "do on to others as you would like others to do onto you". I really am a positive person and I try to look for the good in everything (even in Salteen, no matter how hard that may be). My friends sometimes say I'm gullible but I beg to differ. When my friends need me they know they can count on me 100% (Gave up a year of my life to help out a friend who now is doing great and that was thouroughly satisfying). I belive in selfless giving expecting nothing in return (it's when you expect something in return that you fall into dissapointment). I believe we're not perfect and if someone has the courage to ask for your forgiveness you should have the courage to reciprocate (meaning NO "I forgive but I don't forget" crap). I believe when you have made a mistake take responsibility for your actions and apoligize with dignity (because if they don't forgive you, YOU are the better person). I believe if someone does something negative to you the first time it's their error, the second time it happens, it's your error. I believe that people need to judge less. I believe that the way people are is a direct product of their enviroment thus we can never stop the vicious circle of bigotry and hatred until we treat everyone equally (you can ask any of my friends what I think about religions, colors, race, etc.). I believe in leaving the past in the past. I believe that most organized religions only help to separate people by classifying them under a category. and before anyone says anything about the French, they aren't good people mainly because they stand against most of what I have written, still I don't consider myself superior or below them.

This is my religion and I try to abide by it as much as possible. Sometimes I stray but I like to think I follow it as best I can.

Guest LeVeL

;)

I knew somebody else must of heard of the recipe....either later on today or tomorrow I will post the recipe. Let me leave you right now with a little taste of the Dump

dumpcake.jpg

Guest cutchemist

You cant imagine Ryan, when I first tasted it, I thought I was in heaven. my co-worker is originally from Missouri and she gave me the recipe supposively her family been doing the Dump Cake for generations now.

I cant wait to bake this shit for the weekend........hell yeah.

I challenge you on the cookin'......"can't even fry an egg hun?" breakfest is the easiest meal to cook :P

ne waze bout the dump cake.....I got one u can't beat it's =>"Better than Sex Cake"

Guest LeVeL

Okay the temperature in my kichen just went up a bit ;). As for the cook-off you dont stand a chance...can I call you a loser now or later.

Guest cutchemist

Okay the temperature in my kichen just went up a bit ;). As for the cook-off you dont stand a chance...can I call you a loser now or later.

I'm sweedish-norweigen raised by an Italian grandfather and always kept asians for friends (=no drama, good food, good grades in science)

YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE IN HELL

i hate to be sexist but a man will never belong in the kictchen....for the cook-off I'll set u down with a nice cool glass of ice-tea infront of ur PC and holla at u when i'm through

Guest bcnjunkie

my dinner last night was... sweet garlic ginger beef with basil on a bed of coconut rice and 8 vegetable stir fry.. got this new wok and put it to use last night (paired with a beautiful Syrah from France). The night before I made Filet mignon with caramelized onions and red wine reduction steamed asparagus spears, thyme roasted potatoes and a green salad with toasted almonds and passion fruit vinaigrette. Today I'm having pizza :( (don't feel like cooking) however I'm pairing it with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot NV orage label. And tomorrow I'm thinking of making Chicken stuffed with red pepper mousseline, rosemary potatoes but still thinking of the vegetable (maybe a mushroom flan) maybe a bottle of Chateau Potensac ? or a nice Rioja although I would have to make the sauce a bit powerful for those two. I can compromise on a lot of stuff except my food !!

;)

is the first ingredient a burrito supremo?

Guest bcnjunkie

I'm sweedish-norweigen raised by an Italian grandfather and always kept asians for friends (=no drama, good food, good grades in science)

i hate to be sexist but a man will never belong in the kictchen....for the cook-off I'll set u down with a nice cool glass of ice-tea infront of ur PC and holla at u when i'm through

kitchen duel ! I want to be the judge !

Guest LeVeL

Well Megan dont you know that the best cooks and chefs in the world are man. Come on even with that experience I will hit you up with a rare dish that you never heard off. Your first mistake would be to do a cookoff with a well known dish. Girl I am a latin guy dont you know that we know how to do everything we are versatile....... ;D

Guest durrtylexx

my dinner last night was... sweet garlic ginger beef with basil on a bed of coconut rice and 8 vegetable stir fry.. got this new wok and put it to use last night (paired with a beautiful Syrah from France). The night before I made Filet mignon with caramelized onions and red wine reduction steamed asparagus spears, thyme roasted potatoes and a green salad with toasted almonds and passion fruit vinaigrette. Today I'm having pizza :( (don't feel like cooking) however I'm pairing it with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot NV orage label. And tomorrow I'm thinking of making Chicken stuffed with red pepper mousseline, rosemary potatoes but still thinking of the vegetable (maybe a mushroom flan) maybe a bottle of Chateau Potensac ? or a nice Rioja although I would have to make the sauce a bit powerful for those two. I can compromise on a lot of stuff except my food !!

God Dayum YUMMY..I'm fcking Hungry now..

"having pizza :( (don't feel like cooking) however I'm pairing it with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot NV"

Interesting Pizza and CHanpagne...what kind of Pizza?? White Pizza perhaps??

I luv eating good..On Sunday I went to Nexxt on Lincoln Rd. and had Blackened Chicken Pasta...Yummy....

Guest cutchemist

Well Megan dont you know that the best cooks and chefs in the world are man. Come on even with that experience I will hit you up with a rare dish that you never heard off. Your first mistake would be to do a cookoff with a well known dish. Girl I am a latin guy dont you know that we know how to do everything we are versatile....... ;D

luis

"man" have run my world....wtf........did i tune into the history channel cuz i was lookin for a news update........

just cuz u see men on t.v.? come on mmaaannn ::)

Guest durrtylexx

kitchen duel ! I want to be the judge !

I'm into fine dinning also, if you guys a have a cook off I'll be more than happy to be judge aswell..

Guest LeVeL

THREADJACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

You will all go to hell for talking about food instead of religion!!!! >:(

;D

Come on Josh....you have to understand that with every thread started there has to be a jack to it. ;D ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

God Dayum YUMMY..I'm fcking Hungry now..

"having pizza :( (don't feel like cooking) however I'm pairing it with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot NV"

Interesting Pizza and CHanpagne...what kind of Pizza?? White Pizza perhaps??

I luv eating good..On Sunday I went to Nexxt on Lincoln Rd. and had Blackened Chicken Pasta...Yummy....

actually good suggestion ! a nice bianca would hit the spot, dunno still gotta go check out what's available. Maybe I'll change the champgane to a Mumm, haven't decided !

Guest Cosmigonon

THREADJACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

You will all go to hell for talking about food instead of religion!!!! >:(

;D

Come on Josh....you have to understand that with every thread started there has to be a jack to it. ;D ;D

Que bola asere?

Guest bcnjunkie

A nice Margherita Pizza w/a Merlot..Umm Kendall Jackson will be good ;D

on my way to pick it up ! took your suggestion but changed the champagne for a Mumm cordon rouge NV. nice & chilled. also added a steak salad to the menu.

Guest durrtylexx

A nice Margherita Pizza w/a Merlot..Umm Kendall Jackson will be good ;D

on my way to pick it up ! took your suggestion but changed the champagne for a Mumm cordon rouge NV. nice & chilled. also added a steak salad to the menu.

u lucky mo fo.I'm going to Publix and buying me a Boar's Head Roast Beef Sub :P