Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Moved from Central Park to Crobar...Tonight

Joey, now you dont have to worry about the rain!

anyway, since the rain is most likely going to happen again today, MADE events moved the Armin Only show to Crobar tonight. Show starts at 8pm and goes til midnight. They are filming a DVD as well...here's the media alert

ARMIN VAN BUUREN MOVES CENTRAL PARK

SHOW TO NYC'S HOTTEST DANCE

MUSIC VENUE: CROBAR

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR TRANCE DJ, ARMIN VAN BUUREN, MOVES HIS 4 HOUR SOLO DJ SET SCHEDULED FOR CENTRAL PARK TO CROBAR, AND WILL FILM IT FOR A SOON TO BE RELEASED DVD

Armin van Buuren's will move his much anticipated Central Park DJ set indoors to crobar, NYC's most celebrated space for dance music. This four hour solo set called "Armin Only," will be filmed for a DVD to be released internationally, called "Armin Van Buuren, Live from crobar."

This is an 18 and over event which is open to the public, with ticket prices at $35 at the door. The show begins at 8pm and will be over by midnight.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah Evan check it out and then tell us how it went. I personally think Armin is a great Dj who plays awesome tracks, I am totally feeling his bootleg of Dj Tiesto's- Saburban Train vs. Armin Van Buurens- Yet Another Day.

Guest web_norah

i am afraid i'll be missing this killah event Evan.....but i am back in NY in 2 weeks...and then we shall try meeting up for the 50th time in a row............have fun at this shindig!

i am afraid i'll be missing this killah event Evan.....but i am back in NY in 2 weeks...and then we shall try meeting up for the 50th time in a row............have fun at this shindig!

i doubt i'll be there-- if the crowd was better and the music wasnt so fluffy id never second guess....but i mean--- i think dinner with friends, a spliff and napolean dynamite sound better...besides, i was out late last nite (dinner and drinks at Candela....) and want to try to be asleep before 2 am tonite-

i've got these brand new neighbors...I was shocked when I found out they're all from Columbia and Spain! ANd they live right next door...can you imagine how elated I was when I found this out? Aryn and I have hung out with them a few times and, of course, they're awesome and I think we're going to really enjoy living together- we all hung out til 2:30 am this morning- we discussed South America and music-- They love EDM as well so we will certainly be out dancing together- so exciting--- 8)

Guest web_norah

the neighbors sound like a cool bunch (ahem, ahem, ahem!), nothing like uber blowing the latin horn here...... ;)

...I was shocked when I found out they're all from Columbia and Spain! ANd they live right next door...can you imagine how elated I was when I found this out?

:o :o :o

Congrats!

you of all people will know how special this is 4-me. ;)

Anyway, i heard Armin was a very good show--- though I was not there- i ended up going to Plaid with some crazy friends from New Orleans and a couple wild transvestites who got us bombed. it was an incredibly wacky, fun nite.