Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJMAG TOP 100 Dj's

Guest LeVeL

Guest trancelator

We should have a cj vote on the best dj's. Whether you would like the results or not would be one thing, but it would be interesting to see what the board thinks overall. C'mon let's do it!

Guest tres-b

Personally I would listen to nearly anything over hip hop, but a dj who can scratch always gets my attention.

As for the movie Scratch, I was going to watch that but opted for American Pimp instead. Very entertaining.

Guest trancelator

Post the Dj's that you believe are the best in a poll trancelator. And lets let the people from the board decide.

I'd do it but it only gives you eight choices. We will need much more than that.

Guest JMT

Post the Dj's that you believe are the best in a poll trancelator. And lets let the people from the board decide.

I'd do it but it only gives you eight choices. We will need much more than that.

just make it 2 choices... "TRANCE" and "HOUSE" and get it over with and people pick one.

Guest bcnjunkie

As for England:

Actually, techno has made a huge comeback in UK plus electro is very big (like the style that Domingo Castillo spins), deep, soulful and garage has always been a major player and trance actually has diminished in audience

Guest Tru1

Pod wrote:

Because it is a popularity contest where the votes of knowledgable people are washed out by millions of inane kids in Ohio.

Hey, as a former major promoter in Ohio I wish there were "millions of inane kids" there voting!

It is a very eurocentric pole.

And lay off of Ohio, it is a great place to be from, and there have actually been some off the hook shows with some very respectable talent there in the past few years.

Trunightlife.com

Guest trancelator

It is a very eurocentric pole.

I may be wrong but I think the American pole that is the most popular is the one from the djlist.com. There needs to be an international one but as we can see, it will settle very little.

Guest LeVeL

If you would like to start voting for your favorite top 5 Djs' you can start now. Just remember you only get one chance at voting if you try again your vote will be rejected.Points are awarded from five for a number one placing, to one for a fifth placing. The winner will be announced on the website on October 29th.

http://www.djmag.com/vote.asp