Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What're You Doing Saturday Night?

Guest coach

For real!!! I thought you guys were CoolJunkies!!!! You can't just chill at one place all night and then hit Afterhours.. you gotta at least hit 3 parties (strategically planned for MAX blow-up of course or by using the CoolJunkie cellphone network... lol) AND THEN hit Afterhours!!! That's the kinda Saturday nights I like to have!!!! BTW, you're all welcome to party with me this Saturday as well if you need someone to roll out with!

oh oh can i be part of the "cooljunkie cellphone network" oh oh... :o

thats actually what im doing tonight and prob tomorrow night...amika/cro/amika/cro...k im not thread jacking lol, but ill try to come by state too...than offcourse "my second home"

Guest coach

I may go to Los Ranchos >:(

Oooh! Good mexican food! Excellent choice. Hmmm... now that you brought it up, you might see us there, too.

Guest durrtylexx

I may go to Los Ranchos >:(

Oooh! Good mexican food! Excellent choice. Hmmm... now that you brought it up, you might see us there, too.

FYI its a Nicaraguan Steack House

its all good..though..you say tomato I say tomatoe.. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

phunky is the ladies man...

no way dude your the one that has all the women after him.

I'm happy taking dirty 2nds...

All4tribal can compete w/Ron Jeremy

Guest DJTeKWReK

JUST POSTING NOW THAT I CAN'T MAKE IT TO STATE 2NIGHT. I gotta go to my house in the Keys to open it up for my renters, and tommorow I'm hosting and DJing a car show at FIU ALL DAY. Sorry coach!!! I'M NOT A BUM!!!! lol 8)

Guest pod

Y'all missed out.

Oscar tore Space a new one. Cedric played the best I've ever heard him. I think being at Space has got him in a new frame of mind.

Nevermind the performances. Nevermind the whores on the patio. This one little Brazillian girl I met, she was tighter than a twelve year old back injury. Oh and the middle Guerra force feeds me Patròn at 9 AM...

Guest coach

JUST POSTING NOW THAT I CAN'T MAKE IT TO STATE 2NIGHT. I gotta go to my house in the Keys to open it up for my renters, and tommorow I'm hosting and DJing a car show at FIU ALL DAY. Sorry coach!!! I'M NOT A BUM!!!! lol 8)

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Well, you missed a great night!