Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night Review

Guest DJTeKWReK

Guest DJTeKWReK

Started off at my night, "Friday's I'm in Love" at State, which was P-A-C-K-E-D!!!! Around 4:00, I dipped for Space, to rep Bruno. Got in without a problem (thanks for the passes Bruno). Saw Ardis (congrats once again, can't wait for Wed. and Fri. nites!!!), Bling, Chibale (great to finally meet you bro) and a couple of you I forgot (sorry). My frined Kristy and I went up to the booth (I told her she had to meet Bruno) and snapped a picture of her and the Mohawk Wearer Himself. BTW, great to see the guys come out with the Mohawk wigs!!!! Decided to go over to NV for a bit to check out thier scene now that Bruno was gone. I must say, the music was good, but the crowd was diminishing throughout the time I was there. Saw DT and shot the shit with him for a while, blocking a couple of drugged out fans when they got a little too excited... Ain't that always the way Danny? When I got back to Space, the room was pretty full and Bruno was throwing it down BIG TIME. Jammed for a while at Space and decided to call it quits cause tommorow (or should I say, TODAY) is yet another LONG night out. I'm gearing up for State and Space and maybe Amika (Is Eddie Guerra throwing it 2night?). Good to see that people repped up Bruno, and BTW Bruno, I love the promo you gave out! Yet another night of good partying both on the Beach and Downtown. OH YEAH, WHERE WERE YOU AT CARISSA? I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING!!! Mad love to the party people.. Till tonight...

Guest djbruno

well I thiought the party was GREAT !!! Thank you everyone for coming out. We definetly had a fantastic turn out.Can't wait for next week !!!!