Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More NERVE News...

CrzyC1414779017

So of course I did a little eavesdropping and chatting up some people while I was at NERVE last night and here is the latest dealio....

1) The deal for the sale of the club and changing it into a strip/burlesque club is on hold as no cash has been handed over and the contract expired last week....sooo....lets see what happens there.

2) There is a possibility of closing Nerve and remodeling but I dont know how they could remodel if they are considering selling due to financial reasons anyway. My suggestion is to take out those annoying head pillows on the walls in VIP...they SUCK...have any of the employees ever tried to actually sit there???

3) As long as Nerve stays open under the same name Fridays will remain hiphop and Tuesdays will remain LOCALs night. But now that they have gotten rid of the Sunday party I have no idea what will happen to that night. As for Saturdays...good question, I dont think Ive ever been there on a Sat night anyway.

Personally, I really hope that Nerve can survive and keep at least one good EDM party a week...or maybe even have a monthly party.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Thank you for the update.

I've been to that club a few times and the bathrooms were a mess. Water on the floor everywhere. Did they fix that yet?

someone told me that the owner hates the house music scene. is that true?

Shalom & Love

Hi Abe,

Nice to see you back on the boards again. I understand your concerns about the bathrooms as I was there that same night and you are right...it was a mess!!!! But that problem was fixed long ago and I havent seen it creep back up in quite a while.

As far as the owner hating dance music, well, seeing that they are trying their best to keep the place open under the Nerve name I dont think that is a correct statement. The club NEEDS to make money...no doubt about it...I think that if they do a mixtures of nights such as a hiphop night, a gay night, a house night and hire a better marketing team....or just get out there and hoof it themselves they would see a bit of a change. But of course, I dont work for the club...I just go there.

Guest 0crystal0

I use to love their old friday nights before they changed to hiphop. :(oh well maybe we can get a different night instead