Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra 2004 DVD

Guest DJ_Void

BUY THE DVD!!!! I'M ON IT BATTLING DURING THE JAKAL AND HYDE SET!!!!!!!!

what exactly is that? dj's battling? or dancing people battling?

Breakdance Battling... GET DOWN TO MY TECHNIQUE.. LIKE A SUPERFREAK...... CAUSE WHEN I STEP INTO THE PARTY, ALL THE LADIES STOP AND PAUSE... HOMEBOYS GIVE ME HIGHFIVES CAUSE THEY KNOW I'M DOWN BY LAW!!!! I CAME TO START THE FEELING, SO RELAX AND START THE BILLING, EKWREK'S HERE TO TAKE YOU TO THE NEW MILLENIUM!!!!

Ummm...I dont know you anymore. LOL! :P

btw carissa... don't u recognize that as old freestlye lyrics? damn house headz... UR SO CAUGHT UP ON THE PRESENT STATE OF MUSIC, U FORGET THE HISTORY? ::) ;D mad love to the DJ's at the spinoff 2nite.. good luck yall!

OMG!!! I just got called a HOUSEHEAD!!!!! :o

Guest DJTeKWReK

ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ight........

what the hell does that mean?

You never heard of cankles? (it's when your ankles and your calves are look like one fat form... hence, their term, CANKLES!) and whats wrong with being a househead? I LOVE HOUSEHEADS!!

ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ight........

what the hell does that mean?

You never heard of cankles? (it's when your ankles and your calves are look like one fat form... hence, their term, CANKLES!) and whats wrong with being a househead? I LOVE HOUSEHEADS!!

I think you are the onlt person on thse forums that would call me that, thats all.