Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where should I celebrate my birthday (no thread-jacking!)

Guest miamimonk

Guest miamimonk

Ok lets try this again,can you give me some good places that play both hiphop and trance/house? Anything not posted here thats going on tonight?

Guest LeVeL

Try Opium big boy they play some awesome Hip Hop and they got a House room also but you'll enjoy the Hip Hop better. If I was you I would not plan anything and let the vibe guide you to the spot your destined to be. Planning something on your birthday sucks ass but its all about the peple your with right.

Guest lyrik

Try Opium big boy they play some awesome Hip Hop and they got a House room also but you'll enjoy the Hip Hop better. If I was you I would not plan anything and let the vibe guide you to the spot your destined to be. Planning something on your birthday sucks ass but its all about the peple your with right.

Fridays Sheldon and Vaughan from lust4house play Opium mainroom...I'd pick them over hip-hop...and I'll be the first to admit I do like hip-hop unlike most on the boards.

Guest Cosmigonon

Pizza Rustica is not the one next to Crobar, everybody seems to think so. It's actually on Washington and 9th, I guess, but they have the best pizza on the beach, different from anaything I had tried before :P. I'm lucky there's one here in Ft. Lauderdale, across the street from Lush, in Oakland Park and A1A ;D

Guest mikepayne

Ok lets try this again,can you give me some good places that play both hiphop and trance/house? Anything not posted here thats going on tonight?

Pizza Rustika. ;D

Dude the same crap happens to me. Out of all of my close friends, I am the only one who likes dance music. They are true hip hoppers. >:( I like hip hop too but I can't stand it at a club. The attitudes :-X. Tough situation. I'd say Space or Amika if they have a hip hop room.

Guest LeVeL

Fridays Sheldon and Vaughan from lust4house play Opium mainroom...I'd pick them over hip-hop...and I'll be the first to admit I do like hip-hop unlike most on the boards.

Ohh yeah, I forgot that Sheldon and Vaughn are there on Friday but Opium on Fridays is a cool laid back party. Everytime I have gone to Opium its been very cool especially if your with some friends or with that special someone.

Guest LeVeL

Dude the same crap happens to me. Out of all of my close friends, I am the only one who likes dance music. They are true hip hoppers. >:( I like hip hop too but I can't stand it at a club. The attitudes :-X. Tough situation. I'd say Space or Amika if they have a hip hop room.

Yeah this happens to me too, the majority of my friends are into Hip Hop but its cool to go to a Hip Hop Club every now to pick up a couple of pigeons for the night.......lol

Guest lyrik

Pizza Rustica is not the one next to Crobar, everybody seems to think so. It's actually on Washington and 9th, I guess, but they have the best pizza on the beach, different from anaything I had tried before :P. I'm lucky there's one here in Ft. Lauderdale, across the street from Lush, in Oakland Park and A1A ;D

I think there is actually 2 Rusticas one on 9th and one next to crobar.

Guest miamimonk

Yea it def sucks, I don't mind a little bit of hiphop once I am buzzing pretty well, but I hate when they try to mix it and you will just be getting into a song and they start another....hiphop DJs have no talent whatsoever. Space is getting old for me, bored of it, same shit every weekend and the girls are REALLY lacking there, but I have never been to amika. I am leaning towards Opium now that I know they have a house and hiphop room. Has anyone here been to Prive?, all my friends seem to love that place, but I've never been. Keep the ideas coming.....as a well knowing CPer would say ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

I love Prive........I actually like it better than Opium but you can get the best of both worlds if you decide to enter by Prive.

Guest fended

If you want good hip hop, Mark Leventhal plays upstairs at Crobar and Stephan Luke drops some chunky house tunes in the main room. Email me if you'd like to get on the list. Emi@crobar.com

I love Prive........I actually like it better than Opium but you can get the best of both worlds if you decide to enter by Prive.

Three times I have gone to Prive or Opium, it has been hell to get in. With VIP tables. >:( I will never go there again.

Guest lyrik

Yea it def sucks, I don't mind a little bit of hiphop once I am buzzing pretty well, but I hate when they try to mix it and you will just be getting into a song and they start another....hiphop DJs have no talent whatsoever. Space is getting old for me, bored of it, same shit every weekend and the girls are REALLY lacking there, but I have never been to amika. I am leaning towards Opium now that I know they have a house and hiphop room. Has anyone here been to Prive?, all my friends seem to love that place, but I've never been. Keep the ideas coming.....as a well knowing CPer would say ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!!!!!!

I hear on the hip hop thing when its done badly...it really sucks! But I have seen more than a few very talented DJs that were or are hip-hop DJs. A lot of Djs started out that way...Donald Glaude, Bad Boy Bill, Van Helden and many more. Maseo from De La Soul is pretty smooth and funky...Jazzy Jeff is feakin incredible!

Guest miamimonk

Yea I have heard its very hard to get into prive, you need to have an even guy/girl ratio, and places like that aren't my style, I like a laid back atmosphere, so maybe Ill just go in by opium if I go.

Guest mikepayne

If you want good hip hop, Mark Leventhal plays upstairs at Crobar and Stephan Luke drops some chunky house tunes in the main room. Email me if you'd like to get on the list. Emi@crobar.com

Mark Leventhal is the shit. He spins the most eclectic mix of shit I've ever seen from any DJ, and it's always done well. Real nice guy, too.

Guest durrtylexx

Mark Leventhal is the shit. He spins the most eclectic mix of shit I've ever seen from any DJ, and it's always done well. Real nice guy, too.

Werd Leventhal, is that shit...I like Prive but I wouldn't go tongiht...Ingrid Casseras and Michael Capponi host the party on Fridays therefore, its a pain in the ass to get in..If you go through Prive then you have access to Opium..Hey how's Oxygen tonight?I like that place and they always mix up the music.Good looking crowd and decent music..Does Amika have a hip hop room??

I have the same problem all of my close friends prefer hip hop, but when its my bday I go where I'll have fun...fuck them...If they want to celebrate w[me=Phunky]then they'll go where I want to go..Be yourself....and btw Happy Birthday![/me]