Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boozy bong hits

Guest endymion

Guest endymion

Well Evan said they used Gatorade in the NYC demos, so I would imagine that the normal technique is to use Gatorade with cheap vodka mixed in.

When we give albuterol nebulizers to patients in the ER we're doing the same thing basically, but like St John mentions it's sterile. Also the nebulizer is intended to deliver the albuterol suspension to the lungs. Not to the patient's blood stream. The whole point of the nebulizer is to target the lungs locally rather than the whole body systemically to increase the local effect and the efficiency of the drug. I can't imagine an unsanitized alcohol nebulizer doing anything other than causing an infection or damaging your lungs. Really stupid if the booze ends up in your stomach anyway like I think it would.

But hey I'll try anything once.

Well Evan said they used Gatorade in the NYC demos, so I would imagine that the normal technique is to use Gatorade with cheap vodka mixed in.

When we give albuterol nebulizers to patients in the ER we're doing the same thing basically, but like St John mentions it's sterile. Also the nebulizer is intended to deliver the albuterol suspension to the lungs. Not to the patient's blood stream. The whole point of the nebulizer is to target the lungs locally rather than the whole body systemically to increase the local effect and the efficiency of the drug. I can't imagine an unsanitized alcohol nebulizer doing anything other than causing an infection or damaging your lungs. Really stupid if the booze ends up in your stomach anyway like I think it would.

But hey I'll try anything once.

we used gatorade and also flavored h2o. however, if using real alcohol, there would be no mixer. just alcohol.

Guest endymion

we used gatorade and also flavored h2o. however, if using real alcohol, there would be no mixer. just alcohol.

Is there heat involved at any point?

Guest endymion

Thanks Evan! Did you enjoy sucking that pipe for that photo??

There seems to be no heat involved, it's just a mist. No alcohol vapor, just droplets. Most of the alcohol is going to end up absorbed through your mouth, esophagus and stomach with this, except for the few bacteria-laden droplets that manage to land in your lungs to cause an infection.

I really think that you could get the same effect by pouring a shot into a spray bottle and spritzing your uvula for 20 minutes.

Thanks Evan! Did you enjoy sucking that pipe for that photo??

There seems to be no heat involved, it's just a mist. No alcohol vapor, just droplets. Most of the alcohol is going to end up absorbed through your mouth, esophagus and stomach with this, except for the few bacteria-laden droplets that manage to land in your lungs to cause an infection.

I really think that you could get the same effect by pouring a shot into a spray bottle and spritzing your uvula for 20 minutes.

hehe. yes, it was terrific.

That is the AP photo- im actually glad it came out OK...considering it will be eternally associated with this subject matter since everyone uses associated press photos instead of shooting their own.

interesting theory about spritzing the uvula...however you wouldnt have the Oxygen in the mix....so it wouldnt give that momentary feeling of Euphoria that oxygen gives.