Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Can't Be True....

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Only-in-California Rage: Ms. Cathomas Starbird, a member of the Sausalito, Calif., school board, was sentenced to 15 days in jail in July for assaulting a female friend who had joined her and her husband to celebrate the husband's birthday. At the couple's houseboat after dinner, Ms. Starbird became furious at her friend, jumped on her, and bit her on the face because she had refused to engage in oral sex with the husband.

Guest durrtylexx

Only-in-California Rage: Ms. Cathomas Starbird, a member of the Sausalito, Calif., school board, was sentenced to 15 days in jail in July for assaulting a female friend who had joined her and her husband to celebrate the husband's birthday. At the couple's houseboat after dinner, Ms. Starbird became furious at her friend, jumped on her, and bit her on the face because she had refused to engage in oral sex with the husband.

wow that's my kind of woman... :P

Guest Cosmigonon

wow that's my kind of woman... :P

Me too... 8)

Guest LeVeL

A bite in the face is fucking painful.....that girl is scarred for life now. I guess she should of gave her friends husband oral sex sex after all. This should be a lesson to all the ladies, give oral sex or else.... :P