Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abot Napster!!!!

djexitdj

If you you read the home newsletter when you start Napster they have been "OverBlocking" files..... I have over 1200 files and I shared them to see home many were blocked...I asked a friend to see how many files show when he puts me on his HotList and out of 1200 files only 121 files showed the rest were blocked.....its sux frown.gif hopefully they will fix this soon...because i have no commercial stuff just House Music and the commercial remixes i have only take up a quarter of my library....the end is near frown.gif.... cwm10.gifcwm23.gifcwm28.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

Guest saleen351

There is a way to get all the songs you want and not get any blocked, use napigator, napster only can put filter software on their own servers. The software is not on your computer OR opennap servers. Use napigator and only log on to nonnapster servers. Def, not as reliable, I had some problems, Audio Galaxy is good. You can even start your own server. RIAA will loose just like the 2000 Mets!!!

The Big 5 record companies are going down anyways cause the US Justice Dept is suing them for Anti-Trust Violations for CD Price Fixing. They are going to have to pay a ton of money. The big 5 act like they are the ones being victimized with napster but they are not innocent. I'm not worried, lots of things will change when the Justice Dept is through with them. Same with Dr.Dre, he acts like he is innocent, but yet he is being sued by George Lucas for infriging on THX trademark. People are so two faced today. Metallica actually started by bootlegging songs that others did and years later they are suing people for the same thing. People are so two faced

------------------

"No Sound System Is Safe"-Leftfield