Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Theme Parties

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

After looking in the galleries at the Lust theme party @ Space I have to ask why people do not dress in theme for these events? I am not picking on this event or club. It just seems to me that peple promote themes and the majority of the people do not dress for the party.

Shalom & Love

After looking in the galleries at the Lust theme party @ Space I have to ask why people do not dress in theme for these events? I am not picking on this event or club. It just seems to me that peple promote themes and the majority of the people do not dress for the party.

Shalom & Love

how bout we do a holocaust recreation for a theme party!?!?!?!?!?!!? ;D ;D ;D

Guest r3nz0

I do not show up at any party that requires a costume or lingerie...just not my style.

Then you may very well never see Tonie again. :P;D

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Some crowds will dress in theme for a party no problem. Music crowds will not.

Exactly. So why do promotors keep doing this? It seems like a waste of time.

I agree with CrzyC on this.

And to the poor soul who has no class please dont make fun of the evil that came out of WWII. I was born in Poland and you lack of taste hits way to close to home. Instead why not listen to some house music and hug someone who needs a hug. Like me after your silly post.

Shalom and Love

And to the poor soul who has no class please dont make fun of the evil that came out of WWII. I was born in Poland and you lack of taste hits way to close to home. Instead why not listen to some house music and hug someone who needs a hug. Like me after your silly post.

Shalom and Love

in real life i luuuuvvv the jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D i just play an antsemitist on CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! u know u like my party idea!!!!!!!! ;)

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shalom and Love

in real life i luuuuvvv the jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D i just play an antsemitist on CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! u know u like my party idea!!!!!!!! ;)

I don't know your party idea. But if it is a Lust type party that is cool. I would go if it was not on a Friday night or a Jewish holiday. I'm not bashing those types of parties. It just seems like people dress up much.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

how bout we do a lust after jews party!?!?!?!?! 8) ;D

That would be wonderful. What can I do to help? ;D :-*

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Could the event be on a Friday night if the theme were black hats and forelocks?

So for me it would be a come as I am party?

Guest mikepayne

Could the event be on a Friday night if the theme were black hats and forelocks?

Free circumcision before 1am with password "WE LOVE THE MOYL"

Guest durrtylexx

Costume parites arn't too big down here..Not like LA or Vegas..No one cares about those things down here...A pimp and Hoes party would be fun ;D

Guest endymion

Costume parites arn't too big down here..Not like LA or Vegas..No one cares about those things down here...A pimp and Hoes party would be fun ;D

They are indeed big down here, and I guess you missed the latest pimp & ho party.

Guest happykandy

I love theme parties!! I didn't dress up for Space this weekend beause everyone I talked to said only the staff was allowed to dress up. I have tons of crazy costumes that my buddies and I make ourselves, but there really are not that many places that you can't go for things like that. Plus, there have been times where I've seen people turned away from events because they were dressed up in some sort of theme. WTF is that all about? Crazy people like that make the party more colorful and interesting....just my opinion.

Mel

I think costume parties are pretty cool. Miami seems to me a little bit more conservative as compared to other cities across the US.

The bliss club offers themed parties and they do dress up for them. It's really the only one I have seen though...