Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WAK Body Contest.....

avalondon3

Let me see, Did I pay 30$ to:

A) Dance, have a good time and enjoy myself? or

B) Waste my time having to watch a wak body contest that no one cared about? For like the first 2 minutes it was semi-interesting, but after that it was like, ok already, turn down the lights and play some fucking music. I didnt come to see a bunch of juice heads and nasty skanks up on stage while a 7 foot drag queens tells them to "drop it".If the contest went on for 10 minutes, then that would be fine, but It lasted for over a half an hour.Half an hour??I think even Draper got bored and just wanted to spin.. If I wanted to see silly shit like that, I would would have went to a Long Island club where thats acceptable.

Another thing, Was it me or was there a nsync or bsb convention near by? I never saw so many teeny boppers in one place. I guess once little kids start going there after prom, you got to wonder if the end is near for Exit....Time to throw eXit in the garbage and go to Sf.......

------------------

avalondon3

-----------------------

Love Me, Hate Me, You'll Never Forget Me....

Last night was definately wack. The hot body contest killed the whole vibe and Tony's mood.

The girls were disgusting, except for like 2 or 3. And the guys were just nasty too except for a few.

"Drop it! Drop it!" "Take it off! Take it off!" lololol, that was hilarious.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Guest peekhour

I got to admitm, that shit was funny, especially when that butch bitch threw that other girl off the stage....lol...it was def still too long, and there was no need for the guys to pull down their shit, that shit was nasty...and all the girls were wack too, they think there all that until they get on stage and do shit...then they just stand there. cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

"DO U FUCK AS WELL AS YOU DANCE"

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

I TOTALLY forgot about that girl tossin the other girl off stage, that shit was fucking crazy, I would be so embarrassed. LOLOLOL!

That was nuts. those girls were hit.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Guest peekhour

Richie Luzzi.....this Fri @ EXIT!!!....going to be off the hook!! cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

"DO U FUCK AS WELL AS YOU DANCE"

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"