Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Olympic tidbits

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

the womens beach volleyball won the gold in an intense match against the she-men from brazil. as the final spike fell, Kerri Walsh and Misty May had a bit of a racy celebration in the sand and then stood in the stands with the fellow americans cheering.

The womens softball team won the gold and dedicated it to their coach whos wife died a few months ago. they didnt lose a single game all year i think. btw, there are a few hotties on that team.

the mens indoor volleyball team came back from the brink of defeat tonight, down 2-1 in sets they went on a 10-1 run, won the 4th set and the decisive final set. i caught the last 30 min or so. it was a great match, lots of hard shots. they play for bronze next i think.

one last thing, not sure if anyone saw it but the mens 8-man rowing crew took gold a few days ago. all of them on the podium, and the captain (costas announced was a NJ fireman who was at ground zero on 9/11) immediately became emotional during the anthem and gave up trying to hide it. it was a great, touching olympic moment. seeing it mean something to someone is what its ALL about.