Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GIMME YOUR TOP TRANCE SONGS AT THE MOMENT.......

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest LeVeL

just curious to know all your fav trance tunes out there right now.............yes im bored ;D

Come on Vanbuuren.how many times are you going to ask this question you seem to ask every 2 weeks or something....but its all good....I love me some trance....my top tunes of the week are at the bottom.

But the song I cant enough of is the new Mojado- Senorita....just great.

Guest vanbuurenfan

corrections sugar plum, i asked last time what were your favorite CLASSIC TRANCE TUNES (i.e. shadow).

NOW I AM SIMPLY ASKING YOUR FAV current TRANCE TUNES.

im gonna start calling you saleen or butabi or the italian stallion or whatever the hell he is calling himself this week. ;D

Guest LeVeL

That one with the frilly girl vocals and the loud buildup halfway through it.

you mean Castles in the Sky ;D

Funny one guys......should I rub vicks in your face Norah, while I give Pod the Glowsticks for he can blow you up....since you guys are such big lovers of trance.....lol ;D

Guest web_norah

save the vicks and glowsticks for Tiesto. you're going to be using them there.. and for the record, i was only trying to guess which trance tune was Pod's fav. he is a secret fan after that Edgar V party we crashed a long time ago..... ;D

Guest LeVeL

save the vicks and glowsticks for Tiesto. you're going to be using them there..

Its alright sweety...I never used them Vicks and Glowsticks..you go ahead and practice for that Danny T marathon set.

Guest pod

You know, I've never understood the fascination with photon lights and glowsticks? Isn't $100,000 and then some of lights, video, and lasers good enough for you?

i used to play with those things. what interested me was the manipulation of said cheap bright things. maybe if i was behind the controls of that $100k system, i'd really enjoy it. but at the time all i had were some bright lights in my hands.

Guest LeVeL

You know, I've never understood the fascination with photon lights and glowsticks? Isn't $100,000 and then some of lights, video, and lasers good enough for you?

Exactly only stupid people would bring those kidn of accesories to a club......come lets grow up people. Why everytime something that has to do with Trance some one always has to bring that into the mix. A lot of us trance lovers here are over 21 and been clubbing for years. We know whats up....so why the bashing and hating.

Now back to the thread...

Guest vanbuurenfan

That one with the frilly girl vocals and the loud buildup halfway through it.

didnt catch that one at the spinn-off.

must have just missed it......

Exactly only stupid people would bring those kidn of accesories to a club......come lets grow up people. Why everytime something that has to do with Trance some one always has to bring that into the mix. A lot of us trance lovers here are over 21 and been clubbing for years. We know whats up....so why the bashing and hating.

Now back to the thread...

exactly. i grew out of that stuff a long time ago.

Guest web_norah

but they look so cool :o

Guest LeVeL

To tell you the truth if I hear that Shapeshifters song one more time in a club......I will kill myself. Talk about a played out house song, when you talk about cheesy tracks from the trance genre like Rapture, castles in the sky you have to include that Shapeshifters song. And there are so much more too.

Guest vanbuurenfan

i just wanted to know your fav tunes?????

whats up with the THREAD JAKKIN!!!!!!!!!

simple, if u dont like trance go on your merry way and post about house and the godfather DT. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Darude all the way

By the way Norah, I missed you in the boards, we needed someone to be the evil doer on the board an here you are.... :P

Guest pod

maybe if i was behind the controls of that $100k system, i'd really enjoy it. but at the time all i had were some bright lights in my hands.

Oh yeah, you step behind a Hog II, grandMA, or even a Lightjockey controlling an array of 60 or more fixtures, it is quite enjoyable.

But what I mean is that the poor LD is generating these lights for your amusement, and you (not you specifically) are amused by a $2.00 piece of plastic filled with funny chemicals.

Guest web_norah

Darude all the way

By the way Norah, I missed you in the boards, we needed someone to be the evil doer on the board an here you are.... :P

well if it aint me then you have the fat old jaded NJ Jets Fan called Steve......i think you rather have me, dont yuo?

filo & perry - amsterdam

terry bones - they came

john o'callagan - foreighn delusions

lovefist - hangin on strong

abel ramos feat randy katana - aquarius

Joop - Sonzus (Original Mix)

and btw pod and norah .. the more you guys post the more you 2 sound like a couple of idiots ;) keep up the good work .

by the way norah .. i found a great picture of you 8) you look great .. ill post it later on the junkie chatt ;)