Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dade & Broward DUI Checkpoints ?

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Besides my usual warm thoughts on a Friday afternoon, it has come to my attention that the police will be cracking down on Drunk and impaired drivers. I'm not trying to insinuate that anyone on this board would have anything to be concerned about. We are all very responsible citizens. However, you might have a friend or family member that should take special care not to drink and drive this weekend.

If someone has a post or link that shows where the road blocks will be set up that would be helpful.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend. And please tell your parents how much you love them. My mom always loves to hear it from me.

Shalom & Love

Guest LeVeL

If someone has a post or link that shows where the road blocks will be set up that would be helpful.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend. And please tell your parents how much you love them. My mom always loves to hear it from me.

Shalom & Love

Thanks for posting this Abe....but are sure its this weekend that they are doing this or on Labor day weekend? By the way that was a very nice comment about saying how much you love your parents, to tell you the truth....I dont say I love you to them as much as I should....but very nice thing to say man.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

I was told that they are starting the crackdown tonight and keeping it going until after the holiday weekend.

And it takes a real man to admit he loves his parents. Cheers to you! ;D

Shalom & Love

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

i was thinking Abe was either Renzo or Phunky now maybe not.... could both names be logged on at the same time?

I am simply Abraham. My friends call me Abe. Please tell me about yourself? Are you Jewish?

Guest durrtylexx

i was thinking Abe was either Renzo or Phunky now maybe not.... could both names be logged on at the same time?

not me man, I can't be too lovey dubby..not my style.. ;)

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

not me man, I can't be too lovey dubby..not my style.. ;)

Sure you can. Give it a try. Just hug the person who works next door to you. Right now. Give it a try.

Shalom & Love

Guest JMT

I am simply Abraham. My friends call me Abe. Please tell me about yourself? Are you Jewish?

no sorry A-squared, im a gentile.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Hey Abe, I like money.

Does that make me Jewish?

Maybe. It could be that somewhere in your family tree someone was a Jew who converted. In fact, I have a very good friend from Spain who found out that his family was once Jewish and now he converted back. If you would like, I can help you trace your roots.

Shalom & Love

i heard you're pretty rough, dude.

a-squared....i like that! ;D

Guest durrtylexx

FYI

Florida law requires drivers to 'move over'

Drivers on Florida highways are required to move over or slow down when approaching an emergency vehicle that is stopped. Florida's "Move Over Act," designed to protect law enforcement and other emergency workers, was passed during the 2002 session of the Florida Legislature.

On interstate or other highways with multiple lanes of travel in the same direction, vehicles approaching an authorized emergency or law enforcement vehicle parked on a roadway with emergency lights activated are required to vacate the lane closest to the emergency vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so (unless otherwise directed by a law enforcement officer).

On two-lane roadways, drivers are required to slow to a speed that is 20 miles per hour less than the posted speed limit when the posted speed limit is 25 miles per hour or greater, or travel at 5 miles per hour when the posted speed limit is 20 miles per hour or less.

A violation is classified as a moving violation and carries a fine of $60 with three points added to the driver's license record.

Guest AlanS

i heard you're pretty rough, dude.

a-squared....i like that! ;D

Then the american airlines arena is a-cubed ??? :P

nerds :P

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Yes Phunky. I have also read about that. Thank you for the post. I'm sure someone here will find it helpful.

Shalom & Love

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Thats OK. Its how you feel about yourself and how well you treat others. That is all that matters.

Shalom & Love

Guest r3nz0
If you would like, I can help you trace your roots.

Only if you can recite this verbatim:

Okay...

This is a song that uhh..

There’s a lot of christmas songs out there and uhh..

Not too many Chanukkah songs.

So uhh..

I wrote a song for all those nice little Jewish kids who don’t get to hear any Chanukkah songs.

Here we go...

Put on your yarmulke

Here comes chanukah

So much funukah

To celebrate Chanukkah

Chanukkah is the festival of lights

Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy nights

When you feel like the only kid in town without a christmas tree

Here’s a list of people who are Jewish just like you and me

David lee roth lights the menorah

So do james caan, kirk douglas, and the late dinah shore-ah

Guess who eats together at the carnegie deli

Bowser from sha na na and arthur fonzerelli

Paul newman’s half jewish, goldie hawn’s half too

Put them together, what a fine lookin’ jew

You don’t need deck the halls or jingle bell rock

’cause you can spin a dreidel with captain kirk and mr. spock- both jewish

Put on your yarmulke

It’s time for chanukkah

The owner of the seattle supersonicahs

Celebrates chanukkah

O.J. simpson, not a jew

But guess who is? hall of famer rod carew- he converted

We got ann landers and her sister dear abby

Harrison ford’s a quarter jewish- not too shabby

Some people think that ebenezer scrooge is

Well he’s not, but guess who is

All three stooges

So many Jews are in showbiz

Tom cruise isn’t, but I heard his agent is

Tell your friend Veronica

It’s time to celebrate chanukkah

I hope I get a harmonicah

Oh this lovely, lovely chanukkah

So drink your gin and tonicah

And smoke your marijuanikah

If you really, really wannakah

Have a happy, happy, happy, happy chanukkah

Happy chanukah

Guest r3nz0

I can do that Renzo!!!! ;D ;D ;D

And if you can you might be a Jew 2 !!!!!! :) :)

Shalom & Love

I love having a conversation with myself. ;D

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

I can do that Renzo!!!! ;D ;D ;D

And if you can you might be a Jew 2 !!!!!! :) :)

Shalom & Love

I love having a conversation with myself. ;D

People might start talking. They might think your crazy.

shalom & Love

Guest LeVeL

I was actually thinking Abe was Techjunkie.....since he has administrative right on this website to log in under someone else at the same time. I thought Techjunkie was Abe to pist off Saleen but lets see.