Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I stayed in all weekend...what bout tonight?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest rounder19

Okay...i have been a bum since Cafeteria...so i wanna go out tonight. What is everyone doing?

smart move...............too much hip hop on the beach right now..............tonite? ck out State if you havent already

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Okay...i have been a bum since Cafeteria...so i wanna go out tonight. What is everyone doing?

smart move...............too much hip hop on the beach right now..............tonite? ck out State if you havent already

LOL...i went to State for the first Sunday party with Gabriel and Ivano and i had a great time..and i'm the chic that posts almost every Sat.."who's down for State" and i never wind up going. Tonight i am going to try and round up the troups..we shall see.

Guest LeVeL

OK, i give up now. I thought this was CJ???? lol goodnight everyone

Sorry Sash :'( but dont worry girl tomorrow is another day 8)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I'll be at State 2nite babe, call my cell 305-877-3580 if u need to get in

I put myself on the CJ list but didn't want to go alone. Thanks though even though i read your post this morning lol. You going to digweed tonight?

Guest DJTeKWReK

I'll be at State 2nite babe, call my cell 305-877-3580 if u need to get in

I put myself on the CJ list but didn't want to go alone. Thanks though even though i read your post this morning lol. You going to digweed tonight?

I couldnt put her on a list cause it was too late... I woulda walked her in if she needed 2. Great nite last night. I/O performed live... Very nice. The club was packed! Great to see Biz, Roly, Oscar, Ralph, Cedric, Ivano, Gabriel, and my whole crew out, reppin the scene... THE PLACE WAS ABSOLUTELY ROCKIN! Biz, make sure u get that hand wrapped!