Clubplanet Nightlife Community

labor day weekend...

Guest cool1g

Guest cool1g

okay, i'm coming out from LA for fri-tuesday.....i am very familiar with the clubs in miami....been to the WMC several times and usually i do the Crobar/Space thing but this time i am going to be with a girl so we want to do a bit more of the 'glam' thing such as Mansion/Mynt.

what is the music style/club differences at Crobar, Mansion and Opium on fri and sat nites? I do know about PVD at space on Sat nite...

is the party at the Ritz still going on Sunday during the day? and what about the sunday party at the Raleigh?

also, what are some good restaurant recommendations? i was thinking maybe Nobu, Sushi Samba, China Grill.....

thanks!

Guest pod

Music at Mynt and Opium is probably hip hop, since the crowd could care less what is being played.

crobar friday is trance with Edgar V, and Saturday house with Ralph Falcon. Either day will be rockin'.

Sunday parties? No idea since I sleep during the day on Sunday.

Guest macboy

Umm, this is a tourist staying in SoBe who either doesn't have a car or most likely won't drive anywhere. While my choice is the Lust party, there is ZERO chance this guy's going to go. Stick with SoBe recommendations.

Friday night - Amika

Saturday - Mansion/Prive/Amika, but Skybar if you want to chill

Sunday - Raleigh

Monday - Back Door Bamby at Crobar

If it's just you and your girl, take her to Casa Tua for dinner one night. You'll love it. That's a promise.

Guest cool1g

while the Lust party sounds cool, yeah, we aren't going to Ft. Lauderdale for a party - the girl i'm coming with has never been to SoBe before so we are staying down there...

yeah, probably gonna hit the Skybar at some point....is Pearl still good on sunday nites and/or Prive?

what is Amika like? been reading about it....

Guest vaughan

Mac pretty much dead on...

Friday

Amika is THEE party in MIami right now on Fridays... VERY nice crowd.

Opium and Prive are still great parties and is very, um, "glam" as you requested.

Saturday

Mansion

Sunday

Raleigh

A lot of big parties going on.... Might want to check with some of the venues since the big weekends usually host "special" hip-hop events.

And as far the music format goes... most venues have 2 rooms with house and hip-hop. Amika and Mansion are both house in the main rooms and hippity-hop in the other room... but Pod is correct... when you're going glam, worry about your what you wear... bot what you hear! LOL!!

Guest LeVeL

Danny Tenaglia is on Sunday night at eNVy. thats where i'll be.

Norah dont forget the Vicks and Glowsticks.....for Danny T. ;D

Guest web_norah

Danny Tenaglia is on Sunday night at eNVy. thats where i'll be.

Norah dont forget the Vicks and Glowsticks.....for Danny T. ;D

yeah i'll be dressed as a Limelight clubkid which i am sure everyone will appreciate, and i am bringing the chupa chups lollipops...no glowsticks unfortunately, those were always banned at all the Be Yourself events.

Guest LeVeL
yeah i'll be dressed as a Limelight clubkid which i am sure everyone will appreciate, and i am bringing the chupa chups lollipops...no glowsticks unfortunately, those were always banned at all the Be Yourself events.

Last time Danny T was at Envy there were a couple of people with Glowsticks....so I dont know about that.

Guest web_norah

FYI -i said Be Yourself events not recent Miami events.

besides lots of the Danny camp including Alan T will be there - i'd be crucified if they saw me

Last time Danny T was at Envy there were a couple of people with Glowsticks....so I dont know about that.

Guest LeVeL

FYI -i said Be Yourself events not recent Miami events.

besides lots of the Danny camp including Alan T will be there - i'd be crucified if they saw me

Com on Norah "Be Yourself" and bring the vicks and Glowsticks.

Guest andrew_thomas

FRiday theres no other place to be then FUCT2 with

Djs CONFIRMED

dj Stryke

dj Nova

Armando Suarez

B612

the Stranger

with a live PA by BRADY ROSE

RX

disc jockey joey

5748 NE 4th Ave

Miami , FL 33137

take biscayne to 54th street turn west on 54th.

go 2 blocks to NE 4th Ave and turn right.

warehouse will be 200 feet on the left hand side

$5 to support the cause and let techno live!!

also BYOB there will not be bar sales..

for more info visit www.technoputa.com

Saturday u wanna go check out crobar for NYC finest DJ BORIS

u can PM me or email me at technolove@gmail.com for a guest list ill comp you guys :)

and sunday the legendary DANNY TENAGLIA ofcoarse is the only place to be that night

Guest andrew_thomas

what hurricane?

dont know what ur talkin about..

lolol

fuk that shit no huirricane stops US we gangstaa!!!

Guest pod

20.jpg

Won't stop me from going out though. Though that street near your party has a penchant for flooding, so tell your guests to bring a snorkel.

Guest LdySphynx

Dammit, leave it up to a Hurricane to mess up my weekend plans!!!!

Fuck that DT is Indoors and its probably safer than my house...LOL ;D.

Go Dance somewhere else Frances!!!!