Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami VMA's

Guest trancelator

fairly sure the Bushes were booed to some degree, but it was a function of the satellite feed and sound editing that we couldn't hear it.

I was at the show...trust me...they were booed as well, if not more. I'm not sure how it came off on TV though.

Guest web_norah

fairly sure the Bushes were booed to some degree, but it was a function of the satellite feed and sound editing that we couldn't hear it.

I was at the show...trust me...they were booed as well, if not more. I'm not sure how it came off on TV though.

coincidentally, it didn't come on TV

people didnt go there to hear politics.

that's why they were booed. i don't think the girls should have been there. i liked that mtv was doing a lot to get people motivated to vote, but having the daughters of the candidates was pretty lame. unless maybe if they were in lingerie....

Guest web_norah

neither the Bushes nor the Kerry girls talked politics, they urged people to vote. they werent invited to promote their dads - but rather encourage people to vote. let's not forget the last election had 40% of voter turnout, which is hardly a majority

Guest web_norah

yes they did! both of the pairs said we want you to vote for our dad

last time i checked, today isnt april fools day ...

voting is a privilege and it should be encouraged - without it being partisan.

i completely agree, and i think it was good for mtv to encourage it. but the girls DID say vote for their dad, i'm 100% on that! ;D

Kerry's girls definitely said to vote for their Dad...I don't think anyone in attendance knew what the Bush girls said...the sound from the feed wasn't clear.

The following is from CNN's coverage...

"MTV's broadcast turned down sounds of the audience during the playing of the video, but the vocal audience could still be heard."

Guest bcnjunkie

not only did I think the production value of it was amatuer at best, the performaces were horrible. Sound problems, stupid camera views

That's because you know very little about set production, that was one fantastic job

the daughters of Bush and Kerry was lame, and the crowd showed no respect to them.

they added shock value, if the crowd booed them it's for a reason !

you're showing your guido-ness again ... how sad !