Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweaty Pits in Pod's Pics...

LESjunkie

I know the weather can be tumultuous and moist down there in the American Riviera...and throughout the last year and change I've noticed lots of people who have some great shots taken of them in nightclubs by Dan...

but some of you suffer from sweaty pit syndrome.

it's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, there is a prescription you can take, rub it in your armpits like a deodorant, leave it on overnight, and you wont sweat...I use it, and i dont have to reapply it for about weeks at a time. Do you know what that is like? Imagine never having to worry about staining shirts, or embarassing picture moments....total confidence...I really only wear deodorant most of the time for the fresh scent and, of course, just in case.

Ask your doctor about prescribing you Aluminum Chloride...aka Drysol or Maxim. Yes, it burns, but after a bunch of times your body gets used to it...like chicks get used to bikini waxes. :o The first couple of times are torture...but well worth it if you ask me.

For those of you who have the cash, you can also get Botox in your pits, but this is for people with excessive sweatiness...aka hiperhydrosis.

PS...I'm sure there will be a bunch of people who contest this post...claiming this causes death or eternal damnation...these are the same treehuggers that fear aspartame in Sweet and Low and such. ::) ::)

Guest JMT

LOL!

either i refuse to ever have sweaty pits by applying more deordorant than a normal person, or thankfully i dont suffer from them.