Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what does space do.....

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest somefiercehouse

....when there is a hurricane coming? do they move all the equipment from the terrace inside or what?

Guest swirlundergrounder

....when there is a hurricane coming? do they move all the equipment from the terrace inside or what?

What do you think? Would you leave your records outside in the rain? So why would you think Space would say Fudge it to their 50K (some odd watts) of a sound system outside during a hurricane? lol

Guest pod

They take the entire DJ setup inside every time the club is closed.

The lighting and sound could be un-rigged in a few hours or less.

What do you think? Would you leave your records outside in the rain? So why would you think Space would say Fudge it to their 50K (some odd watts) of a sound system outside during a hurricane? lol

i thought it one million watts like buster always says during his live @ space nights...oh wait thats the main room... :-\

Guest swirlundergrounder

i thought it one million watts like buster always says during his live @ space nights...oh wait thats the main room... :-\

I really have no idea how many watts exactly is the sound system on the patio. 50K was just an estimate

Guest somefiercehouse

it WAS a good question though....i'm sure there are hundreds of other clueless people that are thanking me right now for asking, cause they didn't want to ask themselves.....or maybe it was just me.

so the hurricane is headed right for me....guess i'm just gonna have to go to Danny. It's for my own protection!

Guest swirlundergrounder

it WAS a good question though....i'm sure there are hundreds of other clueless people that are thanking me right now for asking, cause they didn't want to ask themselves.....or maybe it was just me.

so the hurricane is headed right for me....guess i'm just gonna have to go to Danny. It's for my own protection!

I was just trying to be funny with you.....Please accept my apology if I insulted you..... :'( ;D

Guest somefiercehouse

awh...thanks, but no i wasn't insulted at all!

it's all good man! and by the way, i don't leave my records out in the rain, but a lot of times i do like to throw my tiesto and pvd cd's out there during a good storm. :-X

Guest swirlundergrounder

awh...thanks, but no i wasn't insulted at all!

it's all good man! and by the way, i don't leave my records out in the rain, but a lot of times i do like to throw my tiesto and pvd cd's out there during a good storm. :-X

I guess leaving your records out in the rain is better than leaving them out in the sun right?

Guest swirlundergrounder

damn i say dont shut down space is a hell of a hurricane shelter. though it might leak though. just ask tiesto :-X

...oh :o

there's tons of clueless ppl down here that have no clue that a hurricane might be coming to FL's coasts this weekend...half of them dont even know what a hurricane is....hurricane que? como? donde?... :o

Guest durrtylexx

there's tons of clueless ppl down here that have no clue that a hurricane might be coming to FL's coasts this weekend...half of them dont even know what a hurricane is....hurricane que? como? donde?... :o

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOOO FUCKING FUNNY MENG

POD sir you are correct Huracán.... ;)