Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Noles v Canes

ryan2772

Guest LeVeL

Yo Ryan are you going to the game big boy....do you know if its even sold out. I got FSU to win by 6 points and this will be the year FSU returns to the top.

[move]GO NOLES[/move]

Guest JMT

anyone going to the game? I AM ;D

I might be going now too, even though i swore off ever going to the toilet bowl again after 2 years ago. the other Ryan i know has a tick for me. ive been to all 5... you-know-whats. i think im the jinx, but i hope to disprove that. This game WILL DEFINE the Rix's legacy, if you can call it that.

let me know if you want to pre-party.

Guest cool1g

the game is sold out...however, its no biggie buying tickets out front...i just plan on showing up and doing that. i'd count on around $40-60 per ticket to get in....

Guest trancelator

I might be going now too, even though i swore off ever going to the toilet bowl again after 2 years ago. the other Ryan i know has a tick for me. ive been to all 5... you-know-whats. i think im the jinx, but i hope to disprove that. This game WILL DEFINE the Rix's legacy, if you can call it that.

Oh man, can't believe you are going now! You are not the jinx. If Betia had any brains, he'd make at least one damn kick against UM. He definitely should have made the one in the Orange Bowl game last year. >:(

Guest JMT

Oh man, can't believe you are going now! You are not the jinx. If Betia had any brains, he'd make at least one damn kick against UM. He definitely should have made the one in the Orange Bowl game last year. >:(

P i have the option of a ticket right now. i might still chicken out, but then i will never know if i am the jinx. i am the worst person to be around if we lose, i turn into a real mother - .

i honestly cant believe Betia still plays for us.

Guest trancelator

P i have the option of a ticket right now. i might still chicken out, but then i will never know if i am the jinx. i am the worst person to be around if we lose, i turn into a real mother - .

i honestly can believe Betia still plays for us.

If I had a free ticket, I'd go. But as a FSU fan/alumni, no way am I paying big money to go, deal with all the verbal abuse, then have to ride all the way to PBC and go to work the next day (especially if they lose). You're like Irene, every time I've taken her to see FSU play, they have lost and she claims to be the jinx. Betia is the jinx! Make a f*ckin' kick, man! Rix has played well enough to win two games in the last two years and Betia has screwed it up.

If you decide to stay in PBC, you are more than welcome to come over with whoever you want. I have plenty of food since I'm getting ready for this damn hurricane.

Guest durrtylexx

so true man, i can see this one coming down to a kick again. i will leave before the ball is snapped.

btw, i like the sig.

Word PAT I LUV GnR!!!

I'm on a Night Train, ready to crash and burn ;D

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I agree Betia is the only reason we have lost...this year if it comes down to the last minutes.....I would rather win by a touch down instead of a field goal. Lets use the I- Formation to either run the ball or to fake the runnin game to pass the ball to the receivers anything but another fucking field goal. Its such a heart-break....I am tired of getting so mad that I wanna kill a UM fan after losing but not this year. we are going to ruin the Canes year by making them lose the first game and us bumping Oklahoma out the top spot and then remaining there all year.

Guest trancelator

Thanks for the compliments on the sig, guys. "I'll never learn." LOL

Back to the game. When I got to FSU, W.R. I & II already happened. My freshman year, they beat Miami. They made shirts that said, "We kicked more than just a field goal. We kicked your ASS!" That's what they have to do in this game if they plan on winning against Miami.

I want us to be #2 all year and for Oklahoma to be #1. I want revenge at Pro Player in the Orange Bowl and send those stupid cow fuckers back where they belong!!!

Guest LeVeL

Thanks for the compliments on the sig, guys. "I'll never learn." LOL

Back to the game. When I got to FSU, W.R. I & II already happened. My freshman year, they beat Miami. They made shirts that said, "We kicked more than just a field goal. We kicked your ASS!" That's what they have to do in this game if they plan on winning against Miami.

I want us to be #2 all year and for Oklahoma to be #1. I want revenge at Pro Player in the Orange Bowl and send those stupid cow fuckers back where they belong!!!

Oklahoma is a god team but the team to beat will definetely have to be LSU. All their starters are back and the same team is still intact. FSU vs. Oklahome would be a nice revenge but somehow I dont se that happening. FSU has a tougher schedule so if they beat UM then they'll take over tha rankings on BCS.