Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm gonna...

Guest r3nz0

Guest web_norah

doesnt sound like a bad idea, considering that most of you are home watching the news and waiting for this thing to hit. i'd be on a movie marathon, dvd by dvd frenzy, personally.

Guest fairyDust

doesnt sound like a bad idea, considering that most of you are home watching the news and waiting for this thing to hit. i'd be on a movie marathon, dvd by dvd frenzy, personally.

lol..that's probably what I'll be doing tonight.

Guest LdySphynx

OMFG, are you kidding me...we are bored out of our minds!!!

We actually have a few beers and a bottle of Tequila that is starting to look very good and mind you I hate Tequila :-\.

This Bitch is taking her sweet time to get here, she is now at 8mph and she is even thinking of regruoping herself back to a Category 4.

You'd swear that she has a mind of her own >:(!

Guest web_norah

here are my suggestions:

watch all the longest films (ie Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc)

if thats not your thing......

get plastered (happy drunk :) noone likes messy drunks).

organize and or clean something in your room/ house/ apartment (there has got to be something).

if none of these suit you....cook the fattest most awesome meal, i guarantee with the heat factor and some nice AC, you'll be fast asleep with a nice afternoon siesta.........

watch Ali G if anything

:)

oh i forgot, of course! play some tunes :)

Guest web_norah

repeat the above....and add some more sleeping periods, hell, thats what i did whenever we had hurricane warnings yrs before.

video games

computer games

counting coins

but whatever you do, dont watch the Titanic - :o

Guest LdySphynx

LMAO, well we already have the Film idea ready that is until the lights go out...HAPPY DRUNK already getting started.

Cleaning DONE, I have even installed updates on my PC!!!

Hubby is playing Playstation & Music will be playing shortly.

We have our friends that live up in Miramar and have a very cool house with a party room plus he owns an awesome DJ system and he has called us to head out to their house which right now is sounding very cool. That is again until the lights go out then we'll just be doing the same thing we would be doing here at home.

Guest fairyDust

LOL!

Actually it was first on my list,LOL!!!! :P

I'm hitting up my Adam Sandler's movie collection ;D

Guest LdySphynx

repeat the above....and add some more sleeping periods, hell, thats what i did whenever we had hurricane warnings yrs before.

video games

computer games

counting coins

Oh wow, you just gave me a great idea with the coins.

We'll play Quarters and whoever does not make the cion into the shot glass has to drink whatever the other person tells them to drink of course this refers to any alcoholic beverages!!!

talk about boredom...i have 2 tvs on 2 diff channels(4news/10news), plus watching the radar on weather.com every 30mins...i guess im a weather freak when it comes to these things...

played some Need4Speed on my roomie's PS2...to pass the time...eyes r hurting from been online, moved my car closer to the house(was under 4 coconut trees)...was thinking bout burning some cds but than again my electricity might go out Again...

i guess this is just a taste of Frances...be safe & update us w/ ur boredom and news

Guest trancelator

We have done basically everything. We had read magazines, gone on a movie marathon, cooked awesome meals, listened to tunes, cleaned up, visited a friend close by, drank, talked to friends over the phone and surfed the net. Damn, this is boring! I'll endure it though as long as the hurricane doesn't gain spead... ::)

Guest durrtylexx

I'm so bored, I just watched NARC..Now I'm going though my Deep Dish collection..And for tonight ladies and Gentlemen, I have The Godfater 1 & 2 ;D ;D ;D

I finally got my internet service back on..Its kinda weird it'll be up for 3 hours and down for 4....