Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Corned Beef Anyone?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I've been eating corned beef for all of my life. Canned meat is considered a delacacy in the Phillipines so naturally my mom and dad raised me on it.

I was curious to know if I'm the only one who buys and eats corned beef. To this day I have not met anyone who does with exception to rueben sandwiches....I'm talking about the canned corned beef....

I'm looking for more ways to eat corned beef. This is how I eat it. Mainly I eat it in the morning about a half can, cooked well in a skillet with eggs, a high protein breakfast so that I don't get hungry through my day at work....

My favorite is eating it cooked well on toasted english muffins with mayo on it....

Anyone have any other recipies they would like to share?

Guest Clarisa

I eat corned beef ;D though not on a regular basis. I think corned beef cans should come in smaller portion like a tuna can. Then I'll eat it more often. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

so how exactly do they marry corn w/ beef?

Good question..I don't think that there is actually any corn in it. I think "Corned" is a way of processing the beef.....

Guest LdySphynx

so how exactly do they marry corn w/ beef?

Good question..I don't think that there is actually any corn in it. I think "Corned" is a way of processing the beef.....

Ok you know what we need to stop talking about cause its not starting to sound to appetizing :P!!!

Guest demo909

Does Corned Beef Hash count??? ;D

I love me some of that!!!

werd! corned beef hash with eggs and some toast....thats how I start my day....Love that stuff :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Its good to hear that some other people besides myself likes corned beef..But I need some new recipies so start shelling them out people!!