Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Scene" party at Amika tomorrow night!

Guest mattelove

Guest rollyp66

I have a problem with Amika, we had a table reservation a few weeks back and when we get to the door we got treated like shit. We kept getting the runaround and we got fed up. I took our party to Crobar and we spent abot $2k. And that was with a hook-up(thanks to an old buddy). What's up with that? I hsve been in the Scene for a VERY long time and I'm sure Eddy, Angel, Rick and some others can attest to that fact. I just don't get it no reason for being ignored, we were basically told that the list was closed. Am I wrong in saying that there shouln't be a time table with a table reservation??

I have a problem with Amika, we had a table reservation a few weeks back and when we get to the door we got treated like shit. We kept getting the runaround and we got fed up. I took our party to Crobar and we spent abot $2k. And that was with a hook-up(thanks to an old buddy). What's up with that? I hsve been in the Scene for a VERY long time and I'm sure Eddy, Angel, Rick and some others can attest to that fact. I just don't get it no reason for being ignored, we were basically told that the list was closed. Am I wrong in saying that there shouln't be a time table with a table reservation??

Yes sir, I can surely attest to that. Roly is definitely a vet.

And I agree with you 100%, that treatment @the door was clearly uncalled for. You guys ended up taking the party to Crobar and they lost over $2000. Very bad business if you ask me. So, no, there shouldn't be a time table with a reservation. When you're running a business, customer service is of paramount importance. If not, you piss people off and they never come back.