Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Olympus Fashion Week NYC

LESjunkie

Fashion Week started off wet yesterday, as nyc was completely saturated with torrential downpours that began at 7am and continued for a couple of hours. It was terrible....everyone was soaked as mass transit underground came to a halt and eveyone had to walk to bryant park. It was mayhem as models were melting in the rain and make-up was streaming down their faces--- quite a sight to see. It was an ugly beginning to an overrated week of events.

Guest web_norah

yeah queens know how to party -thats for sure.

come to maritime on sunday. the heatherette team is always there. they often give away clothing right there, but they will only give it to you if you change into it right there.

:o :o

really like what time are we talking about Sunday?

yeah queens know how to party -thats for sure.

come to maritime on sunday. the heatherette team is always there. they often give away clothing right there, but they will only give it to you if you change into it right there.

:o :o

really like what time are we talking about Sunday?

10- 2ish...but they only give clothes to sexy boys. :-X

tis a shame- seems as though olympus fashion week ny was a bit lack-luster. loved posen and a few bits from proenza schouler. but where is all the glamour fashion. truly unique couture was a missing no? there was enough cutesy flowey dresses and? hhhhmmm. i see a huge shift in the fashion plates a happening! stay tuned :o :o

I know I'm biased, but yeah.

Considering 90 percent of the shooters covering this event are probably slinging Canon gear, you'd think Olympus being a sponsor is a bit off.

Then again I'm guessing Oly probably coughed up more money for it. Canon has a lot of their budget in R & D right now to stay on top of the game, and not a lot left for sponsoring events and such.