Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AMIKA-IS THERE A DOOR CHARGE?

Guest raven

Age group...I'd say the median age is late twenties early thirties.

Drinks? Domestics around 6, imports around 7 or so, mixed drinks 8 and up. They use tall glasses so you get a little bit more.

Amika is definitely worth a look. They know what is important in life, which is the party. They combine great music, with a great crowd that is just out to have a good time.

Drinks? Domestics around 6, imports around 7 or so, mixed drinks 8 and up. They use tall glasses so you get a little bit more.

Amika is definitely worth a look. They know what is important in life, which is the party. They combine great music, with a great crowd that is just out to have a good time.

damm do u ever sleep?

I agree 100%, I checked out Amika about a month ago, and I must say that the place is off the hook. Sean Rudnick tears up the turntables and the crowd really gets into it