Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious ID

theprod98

At the end of the johnny vicious live from the tunnel set from 9-24-2000 on KTU there is a trance song played in which i think the only words are "Breakwind" or sumthin like that..anybody have any idea what this song is? .. thats probably the name, but i havent been able to find anything on it..

------------------

freeze.gif "There is no guest list tonight"

Originally posted by jonathanny:

These are Probably tracks that Johnny vicious just put the samples in .. Just like the song "ONLY GOD CAN TOUCH ME".. This is why Johnny Vicious is A GREAT DJ.!!!

hes awesome, bring vicious back to the tunnel

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

MSporano.. I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH U>. JOHNNY VICIOUS NEEDS TO BACK AT TUNNEL...There he used to play awesome shit every sat night.. since he went to Sound factory fri, he has become all tranc and shit.. WE NEED JOHNNY AT TUNNEL!!!!

Originally posted by torontotrance:

No Offence to any new yorkers or Vicious lovers, I saw him in Toronto, a little while ago and thought he was pretty overated but then I think we got him on a bad night.

NO OFFENSE TAKEN, IVE HEARD VICIOUS AT A FEW PLACES INCLUDING FACTORY AND THE ONLY PLACE HE THROWS IT DOWN HARDCORE NYC STYLE IS AT THE TUNNEL OR WHEN HE IS ON THE SANCTUARY

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by torontotrance:

So you are saying that if I really wanted to Vicious at his best, I'd best go to the tunnel to see him. Okay THanks

i have to base that assumption on my past experiences and live sets that i have off him at the tunnel

look for johnny vicious live at the tunnel on napster and check out that set. its from october. its outta hand

------------------

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg

i definitely agree with Msporano ... Johnny vicious is up and down.. It depends on where he plays.. At Tunnel for Instance.. he was AWESOMEEE>>>.. also at Zachary's in Long Island has been AWESOMEEE>>>. But for some reason at Sf he isnt that good.. I guess it depends on his Mood. But there is one thing people have to understand.. IF JOhnny is on.. then is One of the best DJ in the WORLD at that moment.

peace

Originally posted by jonathanny:

i definitely agree with Msporano ... Johnny vicious is up and down.. It depends on where he plays.. At Tunnel for Instance.. he was AWESOMEEE>>>.. also at Zachary's in Long Island has been AWESOMEEE>>>. But for some reason at Sf he isnt that good.. I guess it depends on his Mood. But there is one thing people have to understand.. IF JOhnny is on.. then is One of the best DJ in the WORLD at that moment.

peace

i couldnt agree more

------------------

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg