Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More F'd up Parents

Guest durrtylexx

Guest durrtylexx

INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indianapolis woman is accused of transporting three of her children in the trunk of her car Saturday while driving impaired.

Police said Linda Lee Crenshaw, 45, was driving with seven passengers inside the car, and three children -- aged 6, 7 and 8 -- inside the trunk, RTV6's Derrik Thomas reported.

"We received a phone call from a passerby who saw her put three kids in the trunk. She tells us she did it because she did not want to make more than one trip to the movie theater, which is where she intended to go with the kids," Marion County Sheriff's Department Capt. Phil Burton said.

Police said Crenshaw changed her plans and instead headed to a go-kart and miniature golf course. An officer stopped her in the 9900 block of East 10th Street.

Crenshaw faces three counts of child neglect and preliminary charges of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Crenshaw's great-grandmother, Clara Eggelston, said she can't justify what Crenshaw allegedly did.

"I think she used very, very, poor judgement. I have been around people who have a drinking problem and I know they don't think straight when they are under the influence," Eggelston said.

None of the children were hurt in the incident. Crenshaw was being held without bond Monday. She is scheduled for an initial hearing Wednesday, Thomas reported.

3727767.jpg

You need a license to drive, you need a license to fish, hell you need a license to sell real estate, but any fucking retard can have a kid.

That's one part I've always agreed with in those dystopian future movies, is having to have a license to breed.

Guest cutchemist

You need a license to drive, you need a license to fish, hell you need a license to sell real estate, but any fucking retard can have a kid.

That's one part I've always agreed with in those dystopian future movies, is having to have a license to breed.

The old " you should be issued a license to have kids" argument hua pod...who's at fault socity or government?

Guest LeVeL

Tracey Gold from growing pains was arrested for drunken driving recently. she had her kids in the car, todler age. so smart.

008.jpg

Dam Tracy Gold has was Anorestic back in the day when she was on Growin Pains and now she got caught drunk driving with her kids in the back seat. Now this girl is fucked up in the head. She has really gone thru some Growing Pains.

Guest cutchemist

Tracey Gold from growing pains was arrested for drunken driving recently. she had her kids in the car' date=' todler age. so smart.

[/quote']

008.jpg

Dam Tracy Gold has was Anorestic back in the day when she was on Growin Pains and now she got caught drunk driving with her kids in the back seat. Now this girl is fucked up in the head. She has really gone thru some Growing Pains.

wasn't she starving her self a while back too...the authorities had the chance to step in there and obviously didn't....poor kids :'(